Menu

My son as a daddy...yeah it's a brag alert and a cute baby alert

stephanier.1765

I know I have a serious case of grandmaitis but I still wanted to share this video. Not just because the baby is being cute but because my son is being cute as well. He's a stay at home dad (also a complete goof ball) and since they live in NH I don't get to see him in that role very often, so this video warmed my heart a bit. I can't tell how much I miss them.

Oops, I obviously don't know how to upload a video. I'll try again.

Hopefully this works. If it does, I probably won't leave it there for long even though there aren't any identifiers in it. Just to make me feel better. 🙂

Edited by stephanier.1765
  • Like 30

OOPS!!! I just edited my post because I can’t believe I said HE instead of SHE! I was just commenting on a friend’s new grandson on FB and I wasn't paying attention when I was typing my post here about your beautiful granddaughter! I’m so sorry!!!

Edited by Catwoman
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Catwoman said:

OOPS!!! I just edited my post because I can’t believe I said HE instead of SHE! I was just commenting on a friend’s new grandson on FB and I wasn't paying attention when I was typing my post here about your beautiful granddaughter! I’m so sorry!!!

That was more my fault than yours because I didn't say which in my post. They pretty much all look alike at this stage. 😀

• Haha 1

Awww, such an adorable grandbaby! And it must be so fun to see your son as a father. (NOT THAT I’M SUGGESTING TO THE UNIVERSE THAT I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SIMILAR SOON, Just a clarification, lol.) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I notoriously tear up when dads are being adorable with their daughters. This video was no exception. There is just something about that interaction that hits my heart every time. This is such a sweet interaction and oh my word! Your granddaughter is a stunning baby! 

• Like 1