Menu

EEWWWWW...I got my first creepy comment

A while back I did several posts on my blog about what shoes to wear since FlyLady suggests wearing shoes. I put 4 or 5 pics of my feet in different shoes. (Can you see where this is headed?) So this man left me a comment on one of those posts that said, "who cares about the shoes i must say your feet are beautiful" He got to my blog through google images, so he must have been cruising feet pics. :w00t: :001_huh::leaving:

A while back I did several posts on my blog about what shoes to wear since FlyLady suggests wearing shoes. I put 4 or 5 pics of my feet in different shoes. (Can you see where this is headed?) So this man left me a comment on one of those posts that said, "who cares about the shoes i must say your feet are beautiful" He got to my blog through google images, so he must have been cruising feet pics. :w00t: :001_huh::leaving:

I don't know...it seems to me that he's just saying don't stress out about what shoes you wear.

that makes me think of the Princess Diaries books, - the best friend has her own cable access show and a weirdo keeps writing to her wanting to see her feet, so the friend is mean and teases him by being on the show barefoot, but with a blanket over most of her feet.

silly books, but I enjoyed them. :D

I had some guy leave a message saying "Nice kids. Real nicccce kids." When I went to his blog, he had a picture of a toddler with pantyliners/pads stuck all over him (incl. his pe*is). I emailed it to the FBI po*rn site because I couldn't think of who else to report it to. I really have to wonder about the life of a child who has a photo of himself like that on the web. The last I checked, his site was still up with the photo. He said he lived in Brazil.

Yuck

While shopping at Walmart in flip flops, with a baby on my hip, some guy came up to me and said I had the sexiest toes he had ever seen.

I looked down at my feet and then back up and said uh thanks.

I couldn't wait to tell my husband, he always said they were ugly

Yeah! I have sexy toes

:lol:

A friend of mine was helping her mom clean the attic after her father died and they noticed a loose board and under the attic floor were dozens of boxes of women's shoes. Then they found boxes with pictures of women feet in shoes, coffee table books about women's shoes etc.

But the part of the story that struck me as funny was she told us about it at a tea party for our young daughters as if it were just some quirky collection, like they had found out her dad had a thing for Hummel figurines. I almost choked to death on a scone trying to keep a neutral face. Inside I was screaming, "WHA WHA WHAT!?" :willy_nilly:

A friend of mine was helping her mom clean the attic after her father died and they noticed a loose board and under the attic floor were dozens of boxes of women's shoes. Then they found boxes with pictures of women feet in shoes, coffee table books about women's shoes etc.

But the part of the story that struck me as funny was she told us about it at a tea party for our young daughters as if it were just some quirky collection, like they had found out her dad had a thing for Hummel figurines. I almost choked to death on a scone trying to keep a neutral face. Inside I was screaming, "WHA WHA WHAT!?" :willy_nilly:

ROFL!

Who knew? Dad musta wanted to be a shoemaker. La dee dah...:lol: