Menu

One comment about the Rep. convention...

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who pictured a bunch of us discussing the merits and drawbacks of little green squares when she read the subject line of this thread. :D

Guilty as charged. :blush: I mean, I knew we had rep parties once in a while, but I certainly didn't want to miss out on a rep convention!!!!

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who pictured a bunch of us discussing the merits and drawbacks of little green squares when she read the subject line of this thread. :D

Yes...I am guilty....:lol: but I figured more on the other thread started about the post....because I posted the tub of popcorn telling everyone to come out of their corners nicely......:D

I just kept thinking, "Yes, I know I'm completely adorable and you just wait...I'M the next president of the United States!"

What a doll. You can see that she gets her outgoing personality from her momma!

And the wave! That wave... I think she's aiming to be adopted into the British royal family and be crowned the next Queen of England! :seeya:

And the wave! That wave... I think she's aiming to be adopted into the British royal family and be crowned the next Queen of England! :seeya:

I know. Sarah and I wondered if she realized that folks were there to applaud for her mom? She sure looked like she thought they were applauding for her.

While I really struggle with my personal concern for children in the fishbowl of politics (because my maternal instincts tend to cover everybody's kids!) I have to say that seeing children at the conventions is fun!!

So I happened to be looking something up in my huge German dictionary and "Verleumdungskampagne" caught my eye. What's that mean? I wondered, and looked to see.

smear campaign!!!!!!

I started laughing because all I could think of was,

Originally Posted by Pam "SFSOM" in TN viewpost.gif

"Sarah Palin's Youngest Daughter Involved in Smear Tactics at Republican National Convention"