momto10blessings

Princess Bride:

"No more rhymes now I mean it."

"Anybody want a peanut?"

When Harry Met Sally:

No, not that scene.  Just the line, "You were going to be a gymnast...?"

"Journalist"

"That's what I said."

Robin Hood, Men in Tights:  The entire movie, but especially, "He's BLACK???" from the loyal, blind servant.

Nothing To Lose:  The Spider on your Head scene

The first time I saw "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" I remember leaving the movie theater in literal pain both in my gut and on my face from laughing so hard the whole entire time.  That was when it first came out.  I watched it many years later, and didn't find it quite as funny .... but I do recall that first time and thinking, "Wow, I didn't know someone could truly laugh like that for an entire movie." 

The TV show Taxi.  when "Rev." Jim Ignatowski was getting his driver's license... "What do you do when you get to a yellow light??"..... "slow down!"....  "whaaat.......doooooo....yoooooou.....dooooooo......wheeeennnnn. yoooooou. geeeeet...toooo... aaaaaa.... yeeelllllooooowwwww.....  liiiiiiight?"  .... "Slow down!".... "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat..... "

priceless.  If you youtube it will come up, it's pretty famous scene.

Also, the scene in Anne of Avonlea when she meets the rich Mrs. Harris who thinks Anne is trying to blackmail the family concerning her late husband's famous shipwreck... Mrs. Miller very haughtily says, "My husband never ate anyone, dead or alive...and certainly not Jonas Selkirk"