Menu

Ladies, my new uniform

Snickerdoodle

I've been wearing skorts for the last few years. Denim is my favorite, but I also have cream, navy, and purple.

Easy to wear, flattering to my body style and legs ;) (Much more flattering to me than shorts)  and sporty. I can put a tee shirt on and head to Walmart or a nicer shirt to head anywhere else. Cute and comfortable sandals are a must!

Enjoy!

Boy, skorts sure have changed since I first saw them back in the 90's! My very first skort was literally a pair of shorts with a panel of fabric across the front, sewn on across the top and one side, to make it look like a wrap skirt from the front, but still shorts from the back. The mullet of women's fashion. :lol:

These ones are actually cute!

Yes, the shorts are more like a shorts liner.   I remember the skort mullets of the 90s LOL

Boy, skorts sure have changed since I first saw them back in the 90's! My very first skort was literally a pair of shorts with a panel of fabric across the front, sewn on across the top and one side, to make it look like a wrap skirt from the front, but still shorts from the back. The mullet of women's fashion. :lol:

I agree, I thought skorts looked like shorts from the back... funny enough IF I wear a skirt anywear, I put on a pair of compression shorts to keep my thighs from rubbing.... so all this time I could have been buying a cute skort and no one would have been the wiser that there were shorts under there?! I feel dumb.

I had a romper made like that! It was made of rayon. I used to wear it with tights and Mary Janes, LOL!

I like how under Features it lists Easy Care, Easy Wear.  Can be washed in sink or STREAM! LOL! 

My husband already thinks I'm a crazy for dragging clothes outside to put on the line.  I should show him this and tell him one of the selling points is I can beat it on a rock instead of running the washing machine! LOL! 

Oh, phew. I was scared it was going to be a romper :lol:

Me too!

Yes, I had to look at the picture with the back view to make sure it wasn't this type!

I can actually see wearing those, though I might feel a bit like a preschooler.

Me too!

Yes, I had to look at the picture with the back view to make sure it wasn't this type!

I can actually see wearing those, though I might feel a bit like a preschooler.

It just fees like you are wearing a pair of shorts. And I don't worry about how I have to stand up if I end up sitting on the grass or whatever. I like that.

It just fees like you are wearing a pair of shorts. And I don't worry about how I have to stand up if I end up sitting on the grass or whatever. I like that.

Yes!  I always end up at the park and then...who knows when I might have to do a cartwheel?   It happens.  Frequently.

How come no one has ever introduced me to Eddie Bauer clothes?!!!! They have long inseams and they'll ship to Canada! It's incredibly hard to find pants with a 36" inseam up here without spending $90 or more. I think I might need to get out more.

Btw, that skort is super cute. I could never wear it though. My legs and knees are way too scarred to show.

It is so cute but I do wish it was slightly longer.

One of the reviews said the tall size was 19 inches.  The shortest I own right now (only for casual wear) is 20 inches. 

I'm debating...I don't like to wear skirts in the summer because of sweating - ugh!  The shorts would stop that...

I love them!  I need to find some that are closer to knee length and in a fabric appropriate for a business casual dress code.  Might be time to find a pattern and dig my never-used sewing machine out of the closet.

OK,  in NYDJ  I wear a 6P.    In LLBean, the 4reg skirt was waaaay too big in the waist and hips.   I won't order from LLBean again.  EB dress, the small petite fit me perfectly, but I liked the bit looser fit of the medium petite.   This EB skirt I posted in the OP was too loose at 6P and I liked the 4P fit better.   

Does that help?       If it helps, the mail exchange was hassle free both times I did it.   I hate shopping, so this worked out perfectly for me.

I think they should pay me for this endorsement, LOL.