Menu

There has been a shooting at my local mall....

UmmiSays

Hi Everyone,

Thank you soooo very much for your prayers and concern. I was able to track down my mom, she is ok. I have yet to find my sister....

It was crazy over here, helicopters, police flying by, my phones were buzzing and ringing. Acutally , I can still hear helicopters flying over my area right now.

I will definitely keep ya'll posted.

Once again thank you for your prayers, good thoughts and concern. Although I lurk way more than I post, this board is truly a support system for me.

May peace be upon you all....

initial reports are it was very targeted.  he shot a female and a male store employees, and then killed himself.

That's what I've heard too. My FB news page has been flooded with reports, from all of my hometown friends. It really does appear targeted, and that the gunman is deceased.

Hi again,

I have located my sister! She is ok, she was not at the mall. I am hearing from my neighbors that it was hard to get in touch with people near the mall via cell phone.

I have been so shaky(panicky)....Tuesday was the 1 year anniversary of my father's death so I just couldn't stop thinking the worst for my family....

Please continue praying for the victims family.

Peace