Menu

I know it's Christmas, but I could really really use some advice.

Guest inoubliable

Guest inoubliable

I've spent all day trying to figure out how to update this thread. :( 
No miscarriage. So there's that. 
Something else is...not quite right... but I'm getting the runaround between ER and doctor offices here. In the meantime, let's just say that I have a situation that is so unpleasant and painful and frightening that it looks like a miscarriage. This is not normal for me, looks just like the miscarriages that I've had in the past, and I seriously question the doctor's judgement of yesterday. I am attempting to find a doctor office that can see me in the next couple of days. 

I thank everyone who PM'd me to give advice and express sympathies. Luckily, I'm not dealing with a loss.

Mini vent: Yesterday was almost a complete bust for us. :( I spent hours alone in the stupid ER, the kids and DH were frightened, and Christmas dinner was awful. Dear sweet DH tried his best but the man just isn't a chef. I spent most of today crying over not being able to do anything but the actual unwrapping of a few gifts yesterday. Today was more of the same - I've been ordered to stay in bed until Friday evening. Maybe I'm just emotional right now. 
I've been enjoying the joyful Christmas threads. Kinda helps keep my mind off of wondering what *is* going on and the crappy Christmas.  :crying:

I'm sorry it's so unresolved.  I hope you get help and find some answers soon.   And sorry your Christmas was bad.   Poor kids.  You're probably extra emotional because your hormones are going crazy too....plus the health issue stress.  Big Hugs... maybe you will be well enough to make New Years special for the kids.

I don't know how far you were, but is it possible you were unknowingly carring twins and lost one?  you're in my thoughts and prayers and best wishes.

(don't feel obligated to answer, but something to think about.)

I thought the same thing. That happened to a former co-worker. KK, I hope you get some answers and relief soon.