Menu

Emoticons (smileys) on MOBILE!!

Eagle

I have been frustrated not being able to use emoticons from my ipad on this board, so I went looking for a solution. After some trial and error, I have discovered the codes to manually add some emoticons (yay!). Each code starts and ends with a colon. Apparently there is a limit of 10 emoticons per post, so I had to split the list across multiple posts. Enjoy!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

:lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

:wub: :wub:

:sad: :sad:

:unsure: :unsure:

:mad: :mad:

:angry: :angry:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

:drool: :drool:

• Like 5

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek:

:iagree: :iagree:

:001_smile: :001_smile:

:party: :party:

:tongue_smilie: :tongue_smilie:

:smilielol5: :smilielol5:

:001_tt1: :001_tt1:

:confused1: :confused1:

:cursing: :cursing:

• Like 1

:001_rolleyes: :001_rolleyes:

:leaving: :leaving:

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

:ack2: :ack2:

:hurray: :hurray:

:001_tt2: :001_tt2:

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

:banghead: :banghead:

:smash: :smash:

Does anyone know of any I missed?

• Like 2

On your iPad, if you go into general settings, find keyboard and click "add new keyboard" you'll find a list of languages. One of the listings is "emoji" it has a big collection of emoticons. It'll add a little button to your keyboard that looks like a globe (between the number button and the spacebar) - that'll change your keyboard to your emoji collection.

Unfortunately, there aren't any smooth ones that move. But, it'll relieve some of your need to key in codes - it also works on iPhone.

• Like 5

On your iPad, if you go into general settings, find keyboard and click "add new keyboard" you'll find a list of languages. One of the listings is "emoji" it has a big collection of emoticons. It'll add a little button to your keyboard that looks like a globe (between the number button and the spacebar) - that'll change your keyboard to your emoji collection.

Unfortunately, there aren't any smooth ones that move. But, it'll relieve some of your need to key in codes - it also works on iPhone.

I have an iPad 2 and had to go to Settings-> keyboard -> international keyboards-> emoji. Just FYI.

Thanks! ðŸ‘

Wow, thanks Saraswati! I learned something new.

ðŸ™ðŸŒ·ðŸ˜‹ðŸ¢ðŸ¯

Ok, that's going to take some serious restraint to not overdo it!

ðŸ®ðŸ¼ðŸŒ¸ðŸŒâ˜”

Yeah, none of these are showing up on my PC. They are showing up on my iPad, even on the regular version (not Mobile), and I don't have the emoji keyboard installed. Weird.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...