Menu

A bit o' Friday fun: the WORST 80s song ev.er.

I spent all day in bed yesterday watching I Love the 80's 3-D and I know I got you beat with this one or maybe it was
. :p

Oh. my. gawsh. That was truly the nadir of music, right there--I could almost feel my IQ dropping as I watched those (and I had to stop after about 25 seconds of each). Those represent a swirling, whirling vortex of amusical horror.

I bow to you, Karenciavo. I don't think it can get any worse.

If "Achy, Breaky Heart" had been 80's it would have won--I just think it is the all time worst song--but for the 80's it had to be Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time".

When my dd was about 4 it was on the radio, and she asked me why the singer wanted to "Potty all the time??"! ROTFL!!!

I cannot stand Every Rose Has Its Thorn. I know a lot of people really like it, but I think it is corny.

NOt to mention illogical. Every rose has it's thorn, every dark has it's dawn, every cowboy sings a sad sad song. Ok, every pretty thing has a down side. Every bad time has it's good time, but every cowboy sings a sad song? Huh? That analogy doesn't demonstrate the good/bad correlation at all. Stupid song.

So basically my entire life in the 80's was garbage according to everyone here. That says so much about me and my life. :D Actually the tv star songs were/are hideous, but pass the duchie, 99 luftballoons, we built this city, hall and oates? I loved those. I know what a geek:tongue_smilie:. I have no taste as my dh will readily tell you. He was a rocker.

I'd kill to see the looks on the faces of the grandkids of the Dead or Alive lead singer when they first see that video. The "too sexy" facial expression. The side-to-side snapping. The clothes. The HAIR! Urg! :lol:

I watched part of another one of theirs that even worse! :lol: And to think we grew up then! :lol::tongue_smilie:

Those were 80's defining songs IMO which sadly, has already been noted as defective.;)

Ohh. I just got completely sick of the first one due to its being played ad nauseam on the juke box in the lunch room. Seriously the only song ever played. Every single day. Over and over again. That's why I hate the first one. The 2nd one is so funny with the hair and all. Not really "bad" but more hilarious!

OK, people, I got it! Something to rival Sheena Easton--yes, even to give Don Johnson a run for his money. It was in there, way back in the recesses of my mind, but I couldn't remember the dude's name at first. I finally remembered it and here it is:

Wait for it...

Here it comes...

Yeah, baby!

OK, people, I got it! Something to rival Sheena Easton--yes, even to give Don Johnson a run for his money. It was in there, way back in the recesses of my mind, but I couldn't remember the dude's name at first. I finally remembered it and here it is:

Wait for it...

Here it comes...

Yeah, baby!

Oh your to cruel I L.O.V.E.D. him!:D