Menu

Autumn is having her baby I think!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inoubliable

Looks like they moved the camera angle? We've been watching off and on forever, it seems. I've not seen this angle before. Opening to the paddock, I guess? But it's up so high.

Guest inoubliable

DS7 just called me back into the room with "Maman! She backed up through the door! I don't see anything dangling, though!" LOL. I guess we keep watching....

Now she keeps reaching her neck around and hitting her back/stomach. Contractions, maybe?

She did that two days ago and nothing. I'm going to be beyond pissed if they turn the camera off for the actual birth.

I can never get the number hours back I have been plastered to the screen

Now she keeps reaching her neck around and hitting her back/stomach. Contractions, maybe?

Lots of thrashing. It reminds me of being in transition and wanting to knock my head against something and lose consciousness. Whatever is going on she is acting VERY weird and this has not been normal behavior over the last week or so I've been watching.

Maybe today. It's the swaying that has me thinking so. lol

Is she even pregnant? lol She was eating too much yesterday for baby-having, imo. If she goes for the hay again today, I would say no.

I don't think it's likely she would have a baby at night. So, now or never girl. Maybe you only think you're having baby.