Menu

Autumn is having her baby I think!

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes, I remember the thread. How are things now? And totally off topic, but I think, judging from your user name, we might have a last name in common :)

Eh...better while on the steroids, but I relapse as soon as they wear off. I have one more day of them :(

And um....that's pretty cool!

Guest inoubliable
Annnnnnd she's back.

And EATING again.

Who eats in labor??? Sheesh.

No female. Ever.

And since I need sleep badly, I'm going to stick with that and add that I now think it's not gonna be tonight. :tongue_smilie:

She's back....and eating?? :glare:

I think I'm calling it a night. I really really need sleep. (And a hobby, apparently...)

Yeah.

I said to my husband earlier (He's in bed now, smart man!)

"Would you have ever believed, 21 years ago, that we'd be sitting here, looking at our computers, watching a giraffe in labor, with our three daughters?"

Crazy social life, that's us.

Guest inoubliable
Yeah.

"Would you have ever believed, 21 years ago, that we'd be sitting here, looking at our computers, watching a giraffe in labor, with our three daughters?"

*snort* My DH just rolled over, saw the screen, rolled his eyes and said, "Really??"

So. Peace, love, and giraffe calves. I'm out.

Yeah.

*snort* My DH just rolled over, saw the screen, rolled his eyes and said, "Really??"

So. Peace, love, and giraffe calves. I'm out.

:D

Guest inoubliable
How do you switch cameras??

I'm so glad I'm not the only one obsessed with this. C'mon Autumn...get that baby out!

Under the actual camera, you'll see the Hall of Fame pics. And under THOSE, are where you can click on either the barn cam or the paddock cam. HTH!

This was posted on Facebook:

"Good morning everyone, Autumn did very well last night. She will be out on exhibit again this morning and Walter will be in the barn. Then they will switch around 1:30pm. Don't forget we close early again today (stopping ticket sales at 2:30pm) so that we can open for Boo in the Zoo at 4pm. Hope to see you there!!"

But the giraffe in the barn has the four leave clover on the left side so that should be Autumn?:confused:

ETA: Maybe not

Edited by Dina in Oklahoma

I've been watching her so much, I know that was not her that just left.

The zoo's webpage/facebook note says that Autumn is on display this morning and Walter will be in and out of the barn around 1:30 Eastern, when they'll switch.

Does anyone know why they are kept separate and why they aren't on display all day and penned at night? It seems like they spend a lot of time in the barn.... it seems so small. I thought Autumn was there because of her pregnancy, but I'm confused now.