Menu

Need prayers

My sister just got her divorce settlement today. It couldn't be worse. Stbx is a divorce lawyer and apparently he and his girlfriend (also a divorce lawyer and btw 20 years younger than he is) have been planning this for three years.

Sis is very ill with Lyme and can't work a full time job. She was out of town when she heard the news and is hysterical with no family there.

She feels hopeless and none of us can believe the judgement. It's just unreal.

My sister just got her divorce settlement today. It couldn't be worse. Stbx is a divorce lawyer and apparently he and his girlfriend (also a divorce lawyer and btw 20 years younger than he is) have been planning this for three years.

Sis is very ill with Lyme and can't work a full time job. She was out of town when she heard the news and is hysterical with no family there.

Didn't she have her own attorney? What does he say about it? Was he experienced?

Wait...does this mean it's a settlement that cannot be revoked or repealed???

Will pray for JUSTICE for your sister. She is fortunate to be rid of this creature.

I am so sorry. I remember when you first posted about this and you didn't feel it was going to end well. :grouphug:

I hope that every night when that man goes to bed, he sees your sister's face in his mind and the truth of what he has done keeps him from sleep or rest. That is the *nicest* of my hopes for him that I could post.

May the Lord comfort your sister, heal her illness, give her strength she never knew she had and may He meet her needs far and beyond what her creep ex could have ever done. :grouphug: