Menu

Today is a big day in NH!!!!!

Parrothead/Chucki and Denisemomof4 will meet for lunch!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray: We have been wanting to meet for some time now. Our dd's have also become friends! Today Chucki, her dh and dd12 will meet me, dh and dd12!!!!!

:party:

How exciting! I hope you post pics of the day.:) Have fun.

Parrothead/Chucki and Denisemomof4 will meet for lunch!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray: We have been wanting to meet for some time now. Our dd's have also become friends! Today Chucki, her dh and dd12 will meet me, dh and dd12!!!!!

:party:

I hope you had fun!!!!!

Thanks for all your well wishes!!! we had such a LOVELY time!!! Chucki is SO sweet, SO personable, an absolute delight! We certainly could have talked more! I definitely did not feel like this was our first IRL meeting. Her dd is precious! So kind, so sweet, so adorable! She and dd were a little shy at first but were walking arm and arm, with no loss for words (and lots of giggles!) towards the end. She told my dd like she felt she knew her forever. How SWEET is that? chucki's dh was sooooooo nice, just as kind and personable as our Chucki! they are such a great family! It truly felt like old friends meeting up for an afternoon. Dh's last words before going to sleep were to tell me how much he enjoyed our friend's company today!:001_smile:

Can you tell we had a great time?

I can't wait to meet more of you!!!!!

Thanks for all your well wishes!!! we had such a LOVELY time!!! Chucki is SO sweet, SO personable, an absolute delight! We certainly could have talked more! I definitely did not feel like this was our first IRL meeting. Her dd is precious! So kind, so sweet, so adorable! She and dd were a little shy at first but were walking arm and arm, with no loss for words (and lots of giggles!) towards the end. She told my dd like she felt she knew her forever. How SWEET is that? chucki's dh was sooooooo nice, just as kind and personable as our Chucki! they are such a great family! It truly felt like old friends meeting up for an afternoon. Dh's last words before going to sleep were to tell me how much he enjoyed our friend's company today!:001_smile:

Can you tell we had a great time?

I can't wait to meet more of you!!!!!

Sounds like you all had a fantastic day!! I'm so happy for you all. :)