Menu

My political statement

Who greenlit this "David Tennant British actor, who plays Barty Crouch, Jr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." as an appropriate description!?!:glare: I don't care if he's played other roles, he's *THE* Doctor! Makes me question the entire site! :D

Well, it did kick off with the Bay City Rollers, can we call that fairly warned? :lol:

I wonder if SWB knows there's a pic of Nathan Fillion in a kilt on there . . .

I think that is the first one I have seen of him in a kilt, there should be more:D

Did anyone watch the season finale of Castle on Monday? :001_wub:

Finally, a political thread we can all agree is a good idea! :D

:iagree:

Well, it did kick off with the Bay City Rollers, can we call that fairly warned? :lol:

:smilielol5:

Okay this made me laugh out loud! hehehehehe Ay Bay City Rollers! and that pic shukriyya posted! :lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny!

I did. It's about time. But you know that means the writers will have to drum up trouble for them next season.

Ooh . . . I've gotten off track over the last month or two. I need to see if I can just buy the whole season for my kindle now and catch up! I feel a Castle marathon coming on!!