Menu

Nance, shouldn't your signature say:

DD20 - Special Needs School (Life Skills/Special Olympics)

DD11 - Oak Meadow 6 (Eng., Hist., Sci.), SOTW1, TT 6/LoF Fractions, Meet The Masters.

DS6 - Some Oak Meadow K, Funnix Beginning Reading.

Reading Eggs -- Precocious Pre-Zygotes in Training! Ask me how I do it!

instead of:

DD11 - Oak Meadow 6 (Eng., Hist., Sci.), SOTW1, TT 6/LoF Fractions, Meet The Masters.

DS6 - Some Oak Meadow K, Funnix Beginning Reading, Reading Eggs.

I've noticed that no one is thinking of training their daughter's ovaries. Please please make sure that the next generation has a chance! My daughter is almost five. It just pains me that she's had a whole five years where I haven't been training my grandchildren. I guess "Better Late than Early".

Beth

Nance, shouldn't your signature say:

DS6 - Some Oak Meadow K, Funnix Beginning Reading.

Reading Eggs -- Precocious Pre-Zygotes in Training! Ask me how I do it!

instead of:

DS6 - Some Oak Meadow K, Funnix Beginning Reading, Reading Eggs.

:lol::lol::lol: love it!

I've noticed that no one is thinking of training their daughter's ovaries. Please please make sure that the next generation has a chance! My daughter is almost five. It just pains me that she's had a whole five years where I haven't been training my grandchildren. I guess "Better Late than Early".

Beth

Ouch, Beth. That really sobered me up. You're absolutely right though. Today when I homeschool my 11 year old, I am totally going to homeschool her ovaries, too.

Aw. He's smart! If my preconception is a girl, maybe they should meet!

I'm sorry, but he's already engaged. A perfectly lovely pre-zygote.

It's not that we're racist or anything, but we do insist our children marry Canadians. They cannot be Prime Minister if they're living in the States, and the opposition could make a stink over their spouses being American.

Gotta think of these things.

I'm sorry, but he's already engaged. A perfectly lovely pre-zygote.

It's not that we're racist or anything, but we do insist our children marry Canadians. They cannot be Prime Minister if they're living in the States, and the opposition could make a stink over their spouses being American.

Gotta think of these things.

Nods. I understand!

My kids are freaking geniuses. Ok...you know...at least to me...(once they pull the french fries out of their noses and stuff).

Your kids can't be geniuses, because if you give them french fries you must also give them TT, which we all know produces subhumanoid dolts.

Tara

My youngest is 6. Do you think it's too late for him?

Anyone selling this used? Anyone? Helloooo....

LOL!!!

If you find 2 copies, will you PM me, please??? I could use it for my just-turned-7 yr old.

(or did I just commit board faux paus (sp???) for admitting my 7 yr old is not reading at any level....???)

(...and for not knowing how to spell faux paus and here I am definitely older than 7...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!

If you find 2 copies, will you PM me, please??? I could use it for my just-turned-7 yr old.

(or did I just commit board faux paus (sp???) for admitting my 7 yr old is not reading at any level....???)

(...and for not knowing how to spell faux paus and here I am definitely older than 7...)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got this used for a song on Amazon. Check ebay too. I saw one for a bit more than what I paid, but it had free shipping.

:lol::lol::lol:

Beth

I am TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE! I don't have daughters!!! Do you think it's possible to start homeschooling my sons' t*stes? I mean, I don't want my grandchildren to be behind any of your grandchildren. I started late with my own kids. They were about 15 week fetuses when I began reading to them. Now, I'm afraid my poor grandchildren will not be accepted at Ivy League schools because I haven't prepared my boys' future seeds. And I should probably arrange marriages for them, too, so that I can make sure my future in-laws are on the ball with training their daughters' ovaries. NOW WHO WAS OFFERING THOSE ZYGOTE FLASHCARDS?

I don't know which sends me into more inner torment, that my left ovary is neurotypical or my right ovary supremely gifted.

Can I read them both the same books?

:lol:

Figures. No outlets for socialization.

I am TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE! I don't have daughters!!! Do you think it's possible to start homeschooling my sons' t*stes? I mean, I don't want my grandchildren to be behind any of your grandchildren. I started late with my own kids. They were about 15 week fetuses when I began reading to them. Now, I'm afraid my poor grandchildren will not be accepted at Ivy League schools because I haven't prepared my boys' future seeds. And I should probably arrange marriages for them, too, so that I can make sure my future in-laws are on the ball with training their daughters' ovaries. NOW WHO WAS OFFERING THOSE ZYGOTE FLASHCARDS?

LMAO :lol::lol: :smilielol5:

I am TOTALLY FREAKING OUT HERE! I don't have daughters!!! Do you think it's possible to start homeschooling my sons' t*stes? I mean, I don't want my grandchildren to be behind any of your grandchildren.

No, I don't think your sons will qualify. After all, they are not born with all those future grandchildren just waiting to pop out. So, of course, we have to make sure our zygote teaching really appeals to ONLY girls. This of course follows that all of us with boys should now start match-making with those girls whose mother's taught them right. I see a match-making site developing just because of this. If anyone has a good name, I can get right on that.

Beth

I am so thrilled to have stumbled across this forum and thread this evening!

I was delaying conception plans while on the 2-year waiting list for a prestigious academic pre-conception zygote school. It never occurred to me that I could begin now at home!

I always insist upon grass-fed Girl Scouts in my Thin Mints. Much mintier.

I think that's what's gone wrong w/Girl Guide cookies. They're nowhere near as good when I was a Guide.

Bet it's all the preservatives and prepkg'd food they're feeding Guides these days :glare:

As for schooling a boy's t*stes...If he, like Boo, came from a Well Trained Ovary, he's already specially gifted. Plus, we only have TeA while listening to intellectually stimulating audio books, conferences, cds, etc. And have great works of art in a slide show over the bed, as well as other secret methods that I cannot disclose for creating both WTOvaries and SuperSp*rm.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I had a rough day today at work and this thread made my day. I am already reading to my dd9's ovaries in hopes that her progeny-to-be will be ahead of the game....and we are getting our chicks in a couple weeks so will teach those grandchildren-to-be how to catch chickens, too.

I see a match-making site developing just because of this. If anyone has a good name, I can get right on that.

Beth

I'm quite taken with Well Trained Ovaries, as stated in the tag.

Then the competing site can be the Unschooled Ovaries. You know, for THOSE types.

Plus, we only have TeA while listening to intellectually stimulating audio books, conferences, cds, etc. And have great works of art in a slide show over the bed, as well as other secret methods that I cannot disclose for creating both WTOvaries and SuperSp*rm.

OH! All this time I thought "TeA" was just a randomly chosen euphemism. Now I see that it is specific to people who are interested in Targeted Educational Acts. Or something like that. T*sticular Education Association? Training Eggs Agressively?

I am so thrilled to have stumbled across this forum and thread this evening!

I was delaying conception plans while on the 2-year waiting list for a prestigious academic pre-conception zygote school. It never occurred to me that I could begin now at home!

Aren't you lucky! :D

OH! All this time I thought "TeA" was just a randomly chosen euphemism. Now I see that it is specific to people who are interested in Targeted Educational Acts. Or something like that. T*sticular Education Association? Training Eggs Agressively?

:lol: Literally snorting over here!

Sorry, but that's part of the secret I cannot reveal. :D

• 11 months later...

Bringing this thread back because thanks to the forewarning I received through this thread, I have now started teaching my 13.5 week fetus's ovaries. I don't know yet if it's a girl, but if it is, her children will be ahead of the game tremendously. If it's a boy, then I'm going to need that support group ;) This is a PSA zombie thread revival for those who NEED this information!

:( I was afraid of that. Maybe there's a center I can take my ovaries to where someone can show me special flash cards and lists or something.

Nice! I hope it comes in a Teaching Textbooks type format, where I can just set my uterus up at the computer, because, you know, I don't have time to do that stuff myself. hehe.

Cr*p. I was feeling good about myself. Now I feel like a real slacker. Well, this board will do that to you. :lol:

I'm sorry, but you are woefully behind.

My Grandmother began reading classics in utero to my Mother, in order to prepare my mother's eggs , that I might come out as advanced as I did, to increase the chances of my kids being geniuses. I read to my daughter's eggs as well before she was born. Can't start too early for those grandchildren...and you are still thinking about children?

Sigh.

:laugh:

There's a Baby Grand Piano App on the iPad just for feutuses to kick out a tune thru your belly, but you better Hike the Apalacian trail or that Oriental Mt. Fuju, or how else will your preschool application stand out enough for your child to get into the preschool that feeds into Harvard? Book smarts isn't enough... your fetus needs a life story too.