Menu

Where are the LSU fans?

Cannot wait to see this game. LSU all the way. Since my Auburn Tigers can't win it this year another tiger team should do it. I honestly can't live through another Alabama championship year. Every 18 years sounds good to me. Too much red and white and houndstooth already in my life. :001_smile:

My oldest daughter is a diehard LSU fan (like myself :D ). Her fiancé is a diehard Alabama fan. He is at his parents' house in Alabama preparing to watch the game, and she is home here in Florida with us - preparing to watch the game.

Tonight someone will be very happy, and someone won't be. Of course they will be texting back and forth during the game. One knows that the relationship will last if they can survive being on opposing sides during the Game of the Century! (just kidding but yeah).

No class you people, no class. I want Auburn to win everytime unless they're playing the Tide.[/quote:]

:iagree:

Alabama fan here and looking forward to the game. I would be pulling for Auburn if they were in the same situation. I love the idea of our STATE being National Champions 3 years in a row. (if it led to that)

Of course, I didn't say that while my dd will be at the game tonight, dh and I will be at the Symphony. We will record the game on HD, come home and watch from the start without listening to the radio, watching anything else. That way we can enjoy the game and the symphony (Wagner, Copland, and Beethoven all of whom I really like and since we are subscribers, we already paid for these tickets).

Cannot wait to see this game. LSU all the way. Since my Auburn Tigers can't win it this year another tiger team should do it. I honestly can't live through another Alabama championship year. Every 18 years sounds good to me. Too much red and white and houndstooth already in my life. :001_smile:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

War Eagle, and Geaux Tigers!

Terri

Rematch in New Orleans???

Terri

That would be awesome, and it could happen! ROLL TIDE!

good for my blood pressure! :tongue_smilie:

I just have to say, Les Miles is a classy guy. Gotta love him!

It was REALLY stressful for sure! Les Miles' remarks were very cool!

Here is one!!!!!!!

And another! ROLL TIDE! Good game, LSU, let's get together again soon. :D

I live close enough that when LSU has a home game, we don't go into town until atleast an hour after it's started, lol. You can't get anywhere, the traffic is so bad.

It was a close game. I don't really watch football much and if I do it's because the Gators are playing...but the poor team is not so hot this year...

Way to Geaux Tigers though! :D