Menu

New Season Of Bones!

I knew about the baby (I've seen the preview)

My question is... What happened to the girlfriend? She disappeared sometime while I (literally) wasn't looking.

Lara

The girlfriend disappeared in one episode after Booth proposed to her. She didn't want a committed relationship. This depressed Booth since all the important woman in his life had turned him down. (The Mother of his son, Bones, the girlfriend who left)

In a previous episode Bones and Booth had a cup of teA. At the season final Bones told Booth that she was pregnant.

After Booth proposed, they spent the rest of that season with the him being mad and difficult. They mended their relationship when a lab assistant was killed. This was the sniper episodes. Well, we didn't get to see any Tea and were left with the illusion and the wondering if Tea really was Tea the way that Bones spoke to Angela. So, the only way that we absolutely were sure that Tea was Tea was when she told both that she was pregnant in the last show's last five minutes of last season!

Ack! I only discovered Bones recently, and I've been watching the old episodes online. I'm still in season 4. I'd better get cracking and get caught up. When does the new season start up?

Sorry for the slight hijack Imp... but... MEganP where are you watching them? I can't find *anywhere* where they stream Bones. I don't want to purchase it, I just want to stream it!

I knew about the baby (I've seen the preview)

My question is... What happened to the girlfriend? She disappeared sometime while I (literally) wasn't looking.

Lara

Season six somewhere near episode 16 or right around there. He bought a ring and proposed to Rebecca. She told him she'd warned him that she wasn't the marrying type. He was adamant he wanted to move forward; she didn't want to and so end of relationship.

Bones and Seely hooked up, well, it was one of those comfort each other after a loss things, when Mr. Nigel Murray was shot and killed in the Smithsonian. The sniper was actually after Seely, but was shooting from such an extreme distance that he couldn't use regular telephoto lenses to determine his target. He was using some sort of body heat tracking technology and ended up shooting Nigel instead...straight through the heart from the looks of it.

You can see episodes from season 6 on www.bones-streaming.blogpost.com you can only watch 72 minutes at a time for free without paying to sign up for premium viewing. But, after an hour break, you can come back and watch another episode.

Faith - who doesn't have satellite, cable, etc. and will have to wait for the Nov. 3rd season premiere to show up online....grrrrr.......

Next Thursday, so November 3rd. :D

I've just issued an executive command that this baby is to be born before then...or wait until AFTER Bones. Don't mess with Mommy's show, dang it!

(Hey, if Wolf gets his Oiler's hockey, I should get Bones, right?)

Then again, given how tractable, compliant and cooperative his parents are, I think I've just guaranteed the baby will be born on the 3rd. :glare:

I've just issued an executive command that this baby is to be born before then...or wait until AFTER Bones. Don't mess with Mommy's show, dang it!

(Hey, if Wolf gets his Oiler's hockey, I should get Bones, right?)

Then again, given how tractable, compliant and cooperative his parents are, I think I've just guaranteed the baby will be born on the 3rd. :glare:

Fox airs it on their website 6 days after the show was on cable, I believe.

:party::party: This is my ALL TIME favorite show. I have been DYING for it to start up after finding out she was preggo with Booth's baby last season.

My life will be complete when it starts back up. My dd wants to be Temperance Brennan, forensic anthropologist, when she grows up. :)

We're Bones fanatics around here. DH and I were doing happy dances around the living room after the Did Tea happen? We think so... but we're not quite sure moment. When Bones told Booth she was pregnant - I'll admit I squealed like a little girl and DH went "YES! FINALLY!" so loud he woke up DS1, lol. All summer we'd randomly be like "Booth and Bones are having a baby! WEEEEEEE!!!!" (Like I said, we're Bones fanatics around here. Seriously. We love every single bit of that show, especially the characters.)

Needless to say we're counting down the hours until the Season premier. I think the only things keeping us sane are the fact that Chuck premiers this Friday with The Next Iron Chef premier on Sunday.

I have mixed feelings about it. I mean, they sort of jumped the development of their relationship a whole season forward. They could have been together for a while before she got pregnant, and I feel like we missed out. After like 5 seasons of nothing, going from romantic tension to pregnant seemed like a bit of a rush. I get that they probably did it because she is actually pregnant, but still, a bummer. They didn't build it up as much as they could have.

The girlfriend disappeared in one episode after Booth proposed to her. She didn't want a committed relationship. This depressed Booth since all the important woman in his life had turned him down. (The Mother of his son, Bones, the girlfriend who left)

In a previous episode Bones and Booth had a cup of teA. At the season final Bones told Booth that she was pregnant.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!!! I assumed this was a sperm donation thing!!!! When oh when did that happen????????

Season six somewhere near episode 16 or right around there. He bought a ring and proposed to Rebecca. She told him she'd warned him that she wasn't the marrying type. He was adamant he wanted to move forward; she didn't want to and so end of relationship.

Bones and Seely hooked up, well, it was one of those comfort each other after a loss things, when Mr. Nigel Murray was shot and killed in the Smithsonian. The sniper was actually after Seely, but was shooting from such an extreme distance that he couldn't use regular telephoto lenses to determine his target. He was using some sort of body heat tracking technology and ended up shooting Nigel instead...straight through the heart from the looks of it.

You can see episodes from season 6 on www.bones-streaming.blogpost.com you can only watch 72 minutes at a time for free without paying to sign up for premium viewing. But, after an hour break, you can come back and watch another episode.

Faith - who doesn't have satellite, cable, etc. and will have to wait for the Nov. 3rd season premiere to show up online....grrrrr.......

NOW I understand how I missed it! I missed that episode, with the baby being cranky. I asked ds12 to give me a summary of what happend. He left that part out, lol. Figures!

I have mixed feelings about it. I mean, they sort of jumped the development of their relationship a whole season forward. They could have been together for a while before she got pregnant, and I feel like we missed out. After like 5 seasons of nothing, going from romantic tension to pregnant seemed like a bit of a rush. I get that they probably did it because she is actually pregnant, but still, a bummer. They didn't build it up as much as they could have.

The producer has admitted that although this is where they were heading they did have to move faster when Emily became pregnant. I do think that they have had relationship development just not particularly traditional

The producer has admitted that although this is where they were heading they did have to move faster when Emily became pregnant. I do think that they have had relationship development just not particularly traditional

They did have lots of development before they went separate ways when he went to some place to help people become better snipers (and ended up meeting his girlfriend Rebecca) and she went to some remote place to look at old bones.

Can we pause for just a minute to laugh at the total absurdity of 3 women rejecting Seely Booth? Only in T.V. land. :lol:

A normal relationship development would have been boring for those two. I think this will make it much more interesting. They are different in so many ways. I think it will be great. My mom said previews show her getting sick at crime scenes.

Can we pause for just a minute to laugh at the total absurdity of 3 women rejecting Seely Booth? Only in T.V. land. :lol:

We all know that he's the reason we watch Bones in the first place. I LOVE Angel, and when my husband and I finished it, I went through withdrawals. That's when I started watching Bones. From the little bit of reading I've done about him, he isn't so great to the women in his life, but that doesn't make him any less pretty to look at...

Holy cow!

Just saw a commercial...Bones is pregnant with Booth's baby!!!

Didn't you watch the season finale?! :lol:

(What would you do if you saw Booth ask Bones if she's feeling dilated?!)

(Can I make a reference to this question every single day until the baby is born? I bet I can...)

:D

After Booth proposed, they spent the rest of that season with the him being mad and difficult. They mended their relationship when a lab assistant was killed. This was the sniper episodes. Well, we didn't get to see any Tea and were left with the illusion and the wondering if Tea really was Tea the way that Bones spoke to Angela. So, the only way that we absolutely were sure that Tea was Tea was when she told both that she was pregnant in the last show's last five minutes of last season!

:lol:

I love that explanation.

And I'm totally stoked about the season premiere. Back at the end of summer when I looked up when all my shows would start (yep, I'm a dork! :D ) I was so bummed it wouldn't be til November! (bc of Bones' real life pregnancy) But yeah, it snuck up on me, and I saw previews for it last week. So excited for the 3rd! :D

Didn't you watch the season finale?! :lol:

(What would you do if you saw Booth ask Bones if she's feeling dilated?!)

(Can I make a reference to this question every single day until the baby is born? I bet I can...)

:D

I missed it. *pout*

The look on his face when she tells him he's the father...can I be crude and say that I wanted to jump him then and there?:tongue_smilie:

(I'm just glad I'm not the only one.) :D

Anyway, I was so looking forward to this until I realized that I'll be at the bottom of the Grand Canyon that night. Darn dh (;)) scheduled a hiking trip next week. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose.

I'm sorry to hijack just a little, but I have to know. Do Angela and Hodgins ever get back together?

They are married and have a baby boy, Michael Staccato Vincent.

We are Bones fans here, too! I was trying to get DD to be Temperance Brennan and/or DS to be Booth but they wouldn't go for it. :lol:

For those of you Bones fans, who missed the season finale episodes here goes.

This youtube fan trailer? is about the stuff that lead up to the teA. Be warned it's sad. :( When you watch the episode the teA is hinted at more, but not to much more then you see here.

Be warned, it's a sad episode

Here is a youtube video with different moments of them being together. It ends with Bones telling Booth she is pregnant

Here is a promo for the beginning of season 7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ_puzI7T1c

Huge Bones fan here too :001_smile: Can't wait till next Thursday (well Friday actually - we watch on hulu) For those of you who want to catch up and get all the tidbits about the new season - as well as watch the promo videos and other fun stuff bones-spoiler-blog is great fun! Looks like it gonna be a good season.

This. Even if Emily was pregnant in real life, there are plenty of shows that have dealt with a lead being pg WITHOUT making her pg on the show.

A-freaking-men! I'd be on him in less time than it takes for a light bulb to go out.

Can't WAIT! I am sad that it's going to be a short season though. I heard they're planning to put The Finder on its place. The episode they did of Bones to spin it off was one of the worst eps ever. I hated those people (except for Michael Clark Duncan). I will NOT be watching that hot mess.