Menu

Need some late night prayers!

UPDATE #2: FIL has passed away. Please, please hold us in your prayers and thoughts. Especially remember us this morning when our children wake up. We are faced with the horrible task of telling them that their Grandfather, who they are very close to, is gone. :( Also, I just remembered that today is my nephews 13th birthday. :(

UPDATE: DH just sent me a text. FIL has had a heart attack. That's all it said, so now I'm even more worried. Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep praying!

If anyone is up, could you please pray right now? DH just got off the phone will MIL. FIL is being taken by ambulance to the hospital, because he fell this evening. That's all I know for now. Thank you so much!

Edited by heatherwith3

:grouphug:I am so very sorry... Prayers for your family.:grouphug:

I feel for your nephew and he is older than when similar happened for my son. My stepdad died on my Ds#2 6th birthday. It is so very hard, especially on my mom. She tries to be happy and celebrate my Ds's birthday but she also is sadden by the "anniversary" of her husband's death.

UPDATE #2: FIL has passed away. Please, please hold us in your prayers and thoughts. Especially remember us this morning when our children wake up. We are faced with the horrible task of telling them that their Grandfather, who they are very close to, is gone. :( Also, I just remembered that today is my nephews 13th birthday. :(

UPDATE: DH just sent me a text. FIL has had a heart attack. That's all it said, so now I'm even more worried. Thanks for all the prayers. Please keep praying!

If anyone is up, could you please pray right now? DH just got off the phone will MIL. FIL is being taken by ambulance to the hospital, because he fell this evening. That's all I know for now. Thank you so much!

:grouphug: I am so sorry! Praying for all of you!

I'll be praying for you. I lost my father 3 weeks ago and it's very tough. Just be there for your husband, know that he may go through different emotions such as anger, confusion, sadness, denial. Just comfort him and the kids as best you can. This too shall pass....