Menu

I am home!!!

All done with treatments at MD Anderson! We arrived home last night after 4 days on the road. I was so happy to see the junk in our garage. I was so happy to see all of the annoying points of chaos in our house. I cried happy tears when I sat down in my living room. It feels so good to be home.

When I left there were no leaves on the trees and now everything is so GREEN!

The weather is much cooler here. Houston had 105 degrees here it is 50s. It COULD be a LITTLE warmer!!!

I have some skin breakdown (and swelling still from my surgery) that is annoying and makes it hard to sleep but I am so blessed that it doesn't hurt!

Now I just have to start adjusting to life and believing that God will provide me with abundant health.

Thank you for your support and all of your prayers!!!!!! :grouphug:

SO happy you're home. Try Lambies/lambskin if you have problems with skin/bones issues. (they have them from small to large) I know they're great for when you're healing... (soft and either offer warmth or coolness as your body needs...)

Now's the time that your body is healing..... Give yourself lots of rest!! Your prescriptions should extend to resting and giving yourself lots of breaks. Enjoy being calm.... even when your family is buzzing around! ;)

Wishing you health!!

All done with treatments at MD Anderson! We arrived home last night after 4 days on the road. I was so happy to see the junk in our garage. I was so happy to see all of the annoying points of chaos in our house. I cried happy tears when I sat down in my living room. It feels so good to be home.

When I left there were no leaves on the trees and now everything is so GREEN!

The weather is much cooler here. Houston had 105 degrees here it is 50s. It COULD be a LITTLE warmer!!!

I have some skin breakdown (and swelling still from my surgery) that is annoying and makes it hard to sleep but I am so blessed that it doesn't hurt!

Now I just have to start adjusting to life and believing that God will provide me with abundant health.

Thank you for your support and all of your prayers!!!!!! :grouphug:

Wow!! Welcome home....and God grant you good health and abundant joy!

Faithe