Menu

Update on my dd, Stacey -- (cc) Thank you all so much!

((((((((Mariann))))))))

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am glad to hear from you, thanks for taking a moment to update us. That's special to us, considering all you have going on right now.

Sounds like you experienced a very difficult situation in the best possible way. Thanks be to God.

Continued prayers for all of you. Including your sister. I will pray she simply.... doesn't talk.

Do your best to get some rest yourself.

You need some more of these...

I would send a billion more, but apparently I am "limited to 8 images" in my post. (And here I should insert a glaring smilie image, but it would cost a hug.)

((((((((Mariann))))))))

I am glad to hear from you, thanks for taking a moment to update us. That's special to us, considering all you have going on right now.

Sounds like you experienced a very difficult situation in the best possible way. Thanks be to God.

Continued prayers for all of you. Including your sister. I will pray she simply.... doesn't talk.

Do your best to get some rest yourself.

You need some more of these...

I would send a billion more, but apparently I am "limited to 8 images" in my post. (And here I should insert a glaring smilie image, but it would cost a hug.)

Thank you for the hugs and for the smile you put on my face.

Yes, please, continued prayers for folks to simply stay quiet and for some folks to simply stay away. That's all I can say for now -- but I emailed dh and he was just speechless.

Hope your move is going well - we lowered our price yesterday and have had three showings since doing that so I think we have hit the correct price point.

Thanks again to you and everyone -- the support here has been wonderful. ((((hugs))))

Mariann, you are a wonderful mom, your daughter is lucky to have such support right now. I pray that you/she/your family will continue to heal. I know when we lost our daughter it hit me about two weeks after the memorial service, when everyone else had moved on. It broke my heart the next year when no one acknowledged her birthday. It took me a few years to realize I had to remind my dh of the date if I wanted any support from him, as he intentionally did not want to remember it. We all deal with our grief in different ways. I think you have done an awesome job at supporting your daughter and I know you will continue to be a strong shoulder for her. I pray that the questions will be answered either with tangible answers or just peace for Stacey.

Blessings and hugs.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am so glad you both got to see and hold the baby and take pictures. The pain will fade a little someday and those will be very precious memories. Images of holding my own baby boys is etched in my mind forever. I'm also glad you got to have a moment of normalcy looking at and laughing about the baby's features. ((Hugs)) and *tears* from me.

You are an amazing mother, and your daughter is equally amazing. Thank you for sharing the part about Stacey and her son. It was beautiful. Praying for healing -both physical and emotional for your daughter, and for all of you who are dealing with this loss. :grouphug:

Thank you all -- your thoughts and prayers and kind words have helped me enormously this past week.

I will likely be leaving NJ for VA a little after 12 noon today.

Yesterday evening I took my dd10 and my granddaughters to the boardwalk in Ocean City, NJ and they had a really good time. DH and I owned a home in OC when we were first married till the twins were born and dd10 was stunned to learn that we had actually lived at the beach. It was SO WONDERFUL to hear and see allison and emily laughing and smiling and having such a good time after the past week. I am so glad we did that!

Blessings to all of you -- again, my most heartfelt thanks for your thoughts and prayers!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: