Menu

Is there a list somewhere of posters in order of how many posts they have?

Not because it's a contest or anything, but because I am continually shocked when I read somebody's comment, think "Oh, they must be relatively new" and then look at their post count and see that they have 2000 posts!

I myself have almost 4000, a totally shocking number. And I bet not everybody knows who I am either!

On the blue toolbar at the top of your screen, click on Community, then Members List. Then click on the column heading "Posts" and it will sort by number of posts. Jean in Newcastle is in the lead!

You're on page 3. I recognize almost everyone in the first 10 pages although there were 3 unfamiliar names.

On the blue toolbar at the top of your screen, click on Community, then Members List. Then click on the column heading "Posts" and it will sort by number of posts. Jean in Newcastle is in the lead!

You're on page 3. I recognize almost everyone in the first 10 pages although there were 3 unfamiliar names.

Thanks! I had looked at the Members List, but hadn't figured that out!

hehe! I did it, I used the empress wave to become an empress bee on page 3 of Laura's post about being invisible :D

You should have seen it! It looked like this:

:seeya:

lol.

The empress wave needs to be added to whatever list there is that tells us what dh/dd/ds &tc means.

If I had it all to do over again, I would have gone with the wave for my initial empress post....... alas, I think it was commenting on bikinis, or peanut butter slices, or some such stuff :lol:

The empress wave needs to be added to whatever list there is that tells us what dh/dd/ds &tc means.

If I had it all to do over again, I would have gone with the wave for my initial empress post....... alas, I think it was commenting on bikinis, or peanut butter slices, or some such stuff :lol:

LOL. Who do we enlist to get the empress wave added? Because I agree, it should totally be there!

P.S.

Since reading this thread, I have bypassed coffeefreak, Closeacademy, and Melissa in CA on the post count list.

I'm coming for you, katemary63! :glare: (That's my intimidating look, it's meant to keep you cringing instead of posting while I surpass you).

bwahahaha!

I'm so proud!!!!!! :D

Thank you, thank you.

I feel like I should be more worldly and mature now that I'm an empress. Like I should be putting on some white gloves and inviting you over for crumpets and tea or something.

Actually... I don't even know what the heck a crumpet is, exactly, to tell you the truth. Would you care for wine coolers and pizza instead...?

(I'll never be good at this dang empress thing).

Although I DO have the wave down pat, if I do say so myself.

<beams>

What's funny is that I was on the old board for a couple of years before it moved here, but since I have under 200 posts, people assume I'm new. I don't have loads of time to sit at the computer, so I just skim and read the threads that look interesting. Obviously, I don't reply unless I feel passionately about a subject or have something useful to add to a conversation, hence the under 200 post count.

What's funny is that I was on the old board for a couple of years before it moved here, but since I have under 200 posts, people assume I'm new. I don't have loads of time to sit at the computer, so I just skim and read the threads that look interesting. Obviously, I don't reply unless I feel passionately about a subject or have something useful to add to a conversation, hence the under 200 post count.

Me too! I can't remember how much I used to post on the old board, but I tend to read a lot more than I post. Too bad there isn't a way to keep track of posts read or something.:tongue_smilie:

Thank you, thank you.

I feel like I should be more worldly and mature now that I'm an empress. Like I should be putting on some white gloves and inviting you over for crumpets and tea or something.

Actually... I don't even know what the heck a crumpet is, exactly, to tell you the truth. Would you care for wine coolers and pizza instead...?

(I'll never be good at this dang empress thing).

Although I DO have the wave down pat, if I do say so myself.

<beams>

Wine coolers and pizza work for me! I'll be right over. :)

"Oh, they must be relatively new" and then look at their post count and see that they have 2000 posts!

I myself have almost 4000, a totally shocking number. And I bet not everybody knows who I am either!

I have 1964 and I've been here for years. I was on the old board. I just lurk alot, I guess :)