Menu

Don't know what to make of this, I took of my..

bra and a Lego piece fell out.

:lol:

I might be able to top that. In church this past Sunday, I saw a tiny bug on the ruffle of my blouse. (It was a sort of v-neck with ruffles on the v.) I looked at it a moment and thought, "How odd. That looks like a flea," and then I made to catch it and....BOING!!! It disappeared into the V!

The whole church service I kept feeling (imagining?) something creeping around somewhere in my top. :ack2:

When I was nursing DD I had to use a shield (and yes, you can nurse with a shield for years...ask me how I know!) I used to keep it tucked into my bra - couldn't think of a more appropriate place! And when DD was little she would ALWAYS have a hand down my bra - this went on for years! (I think she thought she might find some goodies in there!)

This is familiar territory! I also had one that always had a roving hand- I guess looking for something...?

I saw a young lady today at Costco with her cellphone tucked in her bra- with a low-cut sundress on. It was sticking out near her armpit! Weird.

When I was nursing DD I had to use a shield (and yes, you can nurse with a shield for years...ask me how I know!) I used to keep it tucked into my bra - couldn't think of a more appropriate place! And when DD was little she would ALWAYS have a hand down my bra - this went on for years! (I think she thought she might find some goodies in there!)

OMG I thought it was only my ds2! He is always putting his hand down my bra! Even in public. He will try even when I was wearing high neck shirts in winter! :001_huh:

:lol: Lego, huh? :lol:

I was in church and my dd (then 4 or 5) saw something as we stood to sing, and she was standing on the pew. She had a funny look on her face, reached between my BooKs and pulled... and pulled... and pulled... and pulled some more. Out came a very long stretched out nylon stocking. I was so utterly horrified I just let her keep pulling it, with her backing up 5 steps, arching her back, grunting, putting on a big magic show for the 20 rows behind us (plus the entire gallery above) I just kept singing, staring straight ahead. I know my eyes were HUGE in shock but I just went away to a happy place where kittens and lollipops gently fall from rainbows. I swear I developed a facial tic after that. :w00t: And for the record, I left the darn stocking bunched up under the pew, trying to pretend I didn't know where it came from. :lol:

I was in church and my dd (then 4 or 5) saw something as we stood to sing, and she was standing on the pew. She had a funny look on her face, reached between my BooKs and pulled... and pulled... and pulled... and pulled some more. Out came a very long stretched out nylon stocking. I was so utterly horrified I just let her keep pulling it, with her backing up 5 steps, arching her back, grunting, putting on a big magic show for the 20 rows behind us (plus the entire gallery above) I just kept singing, staring straight ahead. I know my eyes were HUGE in shock but I just went away to a happy place where kittens and lollipops gently fall from rainbows. I swear I developed a facial tic after that. :w00t: And for the record, I left the darn stocking bunched up under the pew, trying to pretend I didn't know where it came from. :lol:

I almost spit my red wine all over my computer screen. :lol: That needs to go in the WTM hall of fame for funnies...

:lol::lol::lol:O.M.G:lol:

:svengo:

The cure for that memory can only be a lobotomy.

That is one of the BEST stories I'd EVER heard!!!!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I am so trying to be quiet as hubby is asleep in the next room, but OMgoodness Annie!!!! Oh my goodness!!

That is hysterical!

Oh my!! That was hilarious! I would have stopped it but if I were watching I couldn't have stopped from busting out laughing! That's just great. :) You will always have that funny, great memory. :lol:

specialmama, how petrifying and hilarious at the same time! :lol::lol::lol:

I know, I know... I can *almost* successfully block it out of my memory. Then it comes back as something like a foggy dream and I wonder if it really happened. Then I recollect a woman snorting and someone else gasping for air as they choke, my face feels HOT all over again and I realize that no, I am not that lucky for it to have been a dream. :lol: The funny thing is that physically, I can still feel the pull as she tugged on it. It must have been wrapped at least once around my underwire and perhaps 1/4 the way around me. I remember thinking "it can't possibly get worse than this... there's no way she's gonna flip my bra inside out with all this tugging and let the puppies pop out... no waaay..." and so I succumbed to the catatonic singing. Can you imagine if that last part happened? I'm not sure I would be here to tell about it!:svengo: So the lesson is this: before you go anywhere, loosen the shelves, shake the puppies, you never know what may be lurking. Lego, cheese, pantyhose... one just never knows. :lol:

Cheese.... BAHAHAHA!:lol:

You win. Hands down. :lol::lol: I haven't laughed so hard in a loooong time!

At least you'll never be at a loss for words if someone wants to know your most embarrassing moment!

:lol::lol::lol:

I was sitting on the floor tonight and my 5 yr old came up behind me and dropped a handful of dog food down the back of my shirt.... which fell ALL the way through into my undies...:blink:

What on earth made her do that I'll never know, but DH sure got a chuckle out of it.

That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

Do you still go to the same church? Because if you do, I fall down at your feet and worship your sense of self-confidence.

I took off my bra the other night and some change fell out. My son really likes coins right now.

I've never really subscribed to the theories about "if he's old enough to ___ he's too old to nurse," but I don't know... if he's old enough to tip me by stuffing money in my bra, it does give me pause.

Do you still go to the same church? Because if you do, I fall down at your feet and worship your sense of self-confidence.
No, it's a mega church in Toronto, Ontario, and we moved to across the country. Not due to that incident LOL, because I truly miss my church! It was so big, with 3 services, I'm not worried about people knowing it was me. But I'm sure there were a handful who knew, and at least 300 who saw and perhaps still talk about "that woman who had a nylon stocking in her shirt".

I've never really subscribed to the theories about "if he's old enough to ___ he's too old to nurse," but I don't know... if he's old enough to tip me by stuffing money in my bra, it does give me pause.

:lol::lol::lol: That's hilarious! He's tipping! :lol::lol::lol:

This reminds me of the thread I started about my grandma keeping stuff in her bra...

Lots of WTMommas do it.

Some of us keep so much stuff in our bras, they call it "the vault!"

One mom wrote that she peeling quarters off her booKs and had reverse imprints of the presidents' faces on the "ladies."

And I was going to invent a bra with a pocket.

The "Bra"-cket!