• Green
    • Pink
    • Red

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated these kinds of questions in school. :glare: To me, the only thing they proved was that the questioner clearly could not think outside the box. He composed the question with the answer already in mind and therefore thought that that was obviously the right answer. It never occured to him that there could possibly be more than one thing that was different.

I hated these kinds of questions in school. :glare: To me, the only thing they proved was that the questioner clearly could not think outside the box. He composed the question with the answer already in mind and therefore thought that that was obviously the right answer. It never occured to him that there could possibly be more than one thing that was different.

Yep.:iagree:

I said pink because it is the only word without an e in it and in order to mix it you need white.

After writing this I thought to check for primary colors. I didn't remember their being only one. Primary colors are different if you are talking about the light spectrum though.

I think that we are both independent minded and not paying attention.

I guessed right! :party: Then scrolled through 10 pages to find out whether it was right, then through 7 more to find out what everyone else thought of the answer.... But hey, at least now I know I can pass kindergarten (somewhat later than my dc :o). So it's an evening well spent. :D

As long as I agree with dh, which we both said green and for the same reason (no red in it):001_smile:. I can see the argument for most of the answers given as being logical. I think the person who came up with that was either a moron who could not see the different possibilities, or a genius to get such a discussion going.

The answer is green in our house no matter what that book says!!!

By the way, green is a primary color when you are talking lights versus paints. That is, in the lighting world, like stage lights, the three primary colors are red, green, and blue.

I said pink but this was a very poor question. The problem isn't with us as thinkers but rather with the author who thinks there is one answer.