Menu

What other websites do you visit?

Well, my top three each morning after I check my mail are:

1. Here

2. Facebook

3. Five in a Row

From there, I might check homeschoolclassifieds for curriculum I'm still searching for and then perhaps My Father's World message boards. I'm really trying to limit my time on the computer during school time. You see how well it's working! :tongue_smilie:

1. Here

2. Facebook

3. Twitter

4. OMG on Yahoo!

5. Etsy.com

6. Local HS support group on Yahoo!

7. HS for high schoolers groups on Yahoo!

8. Allrecipes

9. HULU, nbc.com, or abc.com (past episodes I missed)

10. Any kind of gossip on Kate Gosselin (*eep*) LOL :lol:

11. Newsmap

Edited by tex-mex

Gosh I'm so boring! I only come here and go to Facebook other than Yahoo to check my email. I used to be a moderator on 3 Auto Detailing sites, but I quit doing that because it was taking over my life. I used to hang out on a guitar forum years ago, but there are too many rowdy people there. hehe There are some rowdy people here too, but the language is better. :p hehe

1. iGoogle (which covers most email and Google Reader)

2. Facebook

3. Yahoo email (phasing out)

4. my blog (finally getting back into it - slowly)

5. work file-share site

Before I changed over to Google Reader, I was jumping around to a ton of blogs and the NYT... now it all comes to me, and I can skim it quickly and be done. I *heart* GoogleReader.

I go to several different sites throughout the day....

Facebook

a private mommy group I've been a member of for about 5 years

ilovephotography.com (professional photographers)

disboards (Disney)

sweetshoppedesigns forum (digital scrapbooking)

HEY another Dis'er!!!! I didn't know any homeschoolers were on the DIS! I pretty much only check out the cruise line info though. How bout you? Have you been on a disney cruise?

Yup! I'll have to look for you. I hang out on the budget boards and the cruise forum mostly. I need to start hanging out at the parks and food boards as we're going again in January (we're doing 7 days at the parks and then 7 days on a cruise).

Oh my! I'm a Dis'er too! Jennifer in MI, would you happen to be in the U.P??

I think there's quite a few homeschoolers on the DIS boards. There's an ongoing post in the Disney For Families section....I never post on it though. I usually hang out on the Parks board, the Family board, or the Camping board.

I've never been on a Disney cruise. I would love to though! Except for the slight fact that I get motion sickness easily and I am TERRIFIED I would get out and sea and end up puking and nauseous for the entire trip. I know I can take meds and patches and stuff like that....but I'm such a worrier that I think I could make myself sick just by thinking about it LOL.

I think there's quite a few homeschoolers on the DIS boards. There's an ongoing post in the Disney For Families section....I never post on it though. I usually hang out on the Parks board, the Family board, or the Camping board.

I've never been on a Disney cruise. I would love to though! Except for the slight fact that I get motion sickness easily and I am TERRIFIED I would get out and sea and end up puking and nauseous for the entire trip. I know I can take meds and patches and stuff like that....but I'm such a worrier that I think I could make myself sick just by thinking about it LOL.

That's why I haven't seen you there!! I usually hang out on the budget boards and the cruise board.

Try out a three day cruise!! I was SO scared that someone in my family would get sick. Our 13 yo gets motion sick in the car. I went to the dr and asked him what to do and I bought the meds he recommended. The first night, my then-8 yo didn't like the feeling of the rocking boat, but after we offered him a Mickey bar, he was fine! The 3 yo just looked up with wide eyes when the ship rocked at dinner. She got used to it. Nobody got sick!! I actually found I loved the feeling of being rocked to sleep and we're now planning on cruising for our next family vacations!!

If you won't move in next door to me, you really should go on a cruise with us!! Kids sail free on 3 and 4 day cruises next Jan - May (?). Don't quote me on the dates though!!

Nope, I was born there, my parents still live there, I am in Green Bay, so it's only a 4 hour drive from home.

Cool! Dh went to seminary in WI and has a fondness in his heart for Green Bay - Packers, of course!! Where do your parents live? We'll be on the NE part of the UP in two weeks. We're doing Taquemenon Falls and the Soo Locks. Then, we're staying on Mackinac Island. We wanted to do the Painted Rocks, but it'll have to wait a couple of years! Just too much to do in a short time with a young dd. Any advice for us?