Menu

Weekly Report--September 7-11

christielee7278

I love checking out what you all are learning about! You all inspire me so much!

Here's my weekly update:

http://souladventureschool.blogspot.com/

Mine is up. I am thinking about revamping my workboxes and posted my thoughts on that.:001_smile:

Whoa, Christy, are you in Hawaii? I'm Christina, I'm in Hawaii, and I even chose the same template as you for my homeschool blog! I'm on the Big Island.

Are these updates just for workboxes or for everyone?

I am thinking it would be a way to keep me on track :tongue_smilie:

This is for everyone!! I like it for the reason you stated--keep me on track, and I love reading our past weeks to see what we have accomplished. I also LOVE reading others' weeks!!

Please share your week too!!

mine is up now that we finally finished up our week. It was a tiring one with lots of tantrums and carrying on, but we survived. It was our last quiet week as our extracurrics start on Sunday and we have sometime 6 days a week, so I imagine my posts will only get longer with each week.

Ours is here. I guess I am so tired I didn't see the thread had already begun, and believe it or not, I did search for it.

I think I need a vacation. Already.

The weekly report for our MM co-op can be found on the MM blog here. In case anyone is following the co-op blog, the weekly reports will be posted on Wednesdays, but it makes better sense just to combine that announcement with all the others.

Please forgive my multiple postings while I figure all this out.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Just posted ours -- no pictures, but I hope to add them either today or tomorrow. Got last weeks posted finally -- I started it last Friday, but didn't finish it in time to post for the weekly reports last week. That one has pictures, including a couple from the file folder games I made for the kids.

I'm looking forward to reading though everyone else's tomorrow during football! ;)

Haven't done a school blog before. (I did have a photography blog awhile back...) Not big into blogging, but thought it might be fun to document our year. Plus, it would make me take more photos! I didn't do very well at photos of school things last year!

So, it's not much at this point, but it's a start!

http://momsbookworms.blogspot.com/