Menu

Calling Sharing1. I recieved a PM this morning.

Not that a PM should be surprising. But it was from someone called Sharing1, the message was a meaningless hello. I don't recognize the person.

I didn't think the signature line, which I reprinted below was typical of a homeschooler. Would Sharing1 please introduce themselves to the whole board? Or do we have someone fishing for other reasons? (Which is what I really suspect.)

DirectMatches Making History As The Business Space?Changing The Industry From MLM Sales To MRM?Income Through Invitation

Aww man, I feel left out--I didn't get a PM from a spammer. :(

Yeah, spammer. They signed up just for this--wonder how stupid one has to be to sign up for a board that is heavily moderated, when they should know they'll be removed as soon as they are discovered?

Probably pretty stupid.. But I still feel left out.. man you guys get all the fun.

I really thought I was part of the hive, you know. I thought I mattered. I thought people cared about me, here, on the internet.

Did I get a private message inviting me to join this new endeavor? No. I was left out in the cold.

That's it. I am going back to my real life.