Menu

Link to Article Condemning Candidate I Do Not Support

Disclaimer stating that I am not intending to cause trouble but am just providing very important information.

Hyperlink to article from reputable news source indicting candidate I do not support.

Passive/aggressive comment about hypocrisy of said candidate and those who support him. :D

Commentary on sad state of affairs of our world when anyone would lend their support to said candidate.:tongue_smilie:

Unbridled support of candidate I do support.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disclaimer stating that I am not intending to cause trouble but am just providing very important information.

Hyperlink to article from reputable news source indicting candidate I do not support.

Passive/aggressive comment about hypocrisy of said candidate and those who support him. :D

Commentary on sad state of affairs of our world when anyone would lend their support to said candidate.:tongue_smilie:

Unbridled support of candidate I do support.

:lol: Oh, Zelda! You kill me, girl!:lol:

laughing025.giflaughing024.giflaughing021.giflaughing016.giflaughing011.giflaughing001.giflaughing004.gif

I'm quoting sleepy cuz we gotta see all these guys again. Fantastic post, Zelda!!!

Seriously, y'all, what's been going on around here lately? I guess I've missed a lot.....that's what I get for cleaning out the garage.

And pretty soon, it's business time, so I'll miss whatever goes on later too. But you know "miss" is a relative term. Have fun.

:001_smile:

Not-quite-supercilious but ever so carefully-almost-not-offensive rebuttal to your original link, and a passing hyperlink to a site that normally supports your candidate and is now going for my guy.

:lol::lol:

Stoic quote from universally respected American intended to shame and silence you. Appeal to your sense of unity and/or patriotism. Rhetorical question that's really just a thinly veiled insult.

Inappropriately cheerful sign-off.

Stoic quote from universally respected American intended to shame and silence you. Appeal to your sense of unity and/or patriotism. Rhetorical question that's really just a thinly veiled insult.

Ranting and raving post deploring the lack of manners and political correctness on this thread.

Comments made very close to flaming all who post hyperlinks about politicians and begging everyone to return to homeschool only posts, totally contradicting request for manners.

Okay, this one got me. I was reading through thinking "Funny. Ha! Ha! Clever!". Then I hit this one and snorted while drinking water and now I need to clean my screen.

And I'm pretty sure that I can attribute that to your guy, too. So there.

Misinterpret posts as ad hominem attacks of self or candidate reducing arguments to the most basic level, indeed calling into question other poster's general humanity.

Deliberately unobtrusive label for link to a scurrilous blog post.

For good measure, lob in incendiary topic to spin thread completely off topic.

Not-quite-supercilious but ever so carefully-almost-not-offensive rebuttal to your original link, and a passing hyperlink to a site that normally supports your candidate and is now going for my guy.

Gratingly passive-agressive, faux-honest, pseudo-question set against near-audible batting eyelashes in the background: "Really?? Do you sincerely believe that??" Pretense of :lurk5: when what is really meant is :smash: :001_tt2: :boxing_smiley:.

This thread was so much fun, Zelda! :001_smile:

Gratingly passive-agressive, faux-honest, pseudo-question set against near-audible batting eyelashes in the background: "Really?? Do you sincerely believe that??" Pretense of :lurk5: when what is really meant is :smash: :001_tt2: :boxing_smiley:.

This thread was so much fun, Zelda! :001_smile:

Cut and paste board rules for political posts. Emphasis on your infractions of said rules.

And it is fun now that more people are playing! :lol:

Okay, this one got me. I was reading through thinking "Funny. Ha! Ha! Clever!". Then I hit this one and snorted while drinking water and now I need to clean my screen.

And I'm pretty sure that I can attribute that to your guy, too. So there.

Irate that you would think my guy had anything to do with that, and I want proof..I demand that you provide links to proove this. otherwise it is just hearsay and inflammatory!

Signing of with a smile and a have a nice day! (and yes, I have done that...oh well:o)

:lol:

Withering criticism of Abbeyj's lack of historical perspective followed by statement revealing own lack of historical knowledge.

Snide jibe at OP and minor grumbling re general level of idiocy.

Bwaaaahahaha!

(That's me laughing at this post--and also that's pretty representative of all that I have to add to most threads.)

*gasp* I LOVE fluffy rabbits!

I think you really need to take your fluffy rabbit discussion to another thread. Or perhaps make a social group for all of you fluffy-rabbit-lovers. There's a place for fluffy-rabbit discussions, but some of us here are trying to have a serious conversation about candidate I support/don't support, and you're using up our bandwidth.

Ranting and raving post deploring the lack of manners and political correctness on this thread.

Comments made very close to flaming all who post hyperlinks about politicians and begging everyone to return to homeschool only posts, totally contradicting request for manners.

*sigh*

Church Lady-ish reminder that SWB has said that as long as we keep things civil, we are welcome to post on politics. Some of us enjoy this. And isn't it our duty to keep up with politics? And to use the good logic we teach our children?

Now, isn't that special.

Churlish reminder that if one does not like political threads, one can click elsewhere on this happy-dappy board. :glare:

:D :lol:

Pam, I ... I cannot refute the facts I find at your link. I will now have to not only completely reevaluate the way I will vote, but also the very philosophy on which I've based my life.

Thank you for opening my eyes, and showing me the way!

Pam, I ... I cannot refute the facts I find at your link. I will now have to not only completely reevaluate the way I will vote, but also the very philosophy on which I've based my life.

Suddenly conciliatory - since you said something nice - and really sorry for being snarky - just having a bad-day - sniff - what with everyone abusing me and my candidate - hugs.

I think you really need to take your fluffy rabbit discussion to another thread. Or perhaps make a social group for all of you fluffy-rabbit-lovers. There's a place for fluffy-rabbit discussions, but some of us here are trying to have a serious conversation about candidate I support/don't support, and you're using up our bandwidth.

Obligatory reminder that the culture of this board tolerates subthreads, rabbit trails, and hi-jacks.

Rhetorical remark about the true ownership of said bandwidth.

Obligatory reminder that the culture of this board tolerates subthreads, rabbit trails, and hi-jacks.

Dismissive *gesture*. Cautious taunting of board PTB and Patrick Henry style offer to sacrifice board privileges in exchange for freedom of expression. Comment taking a step back from previous comment. ;)

Humble response and gracious embrace as you step onto the One True Path. :grouphug:

Ah, yes, but secret moderators trouble me - very concerned: "Help! help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!"

Dismissive *gesture*. Cautious taunting of board PTB and Patrick Henry style offer to sacrifice board privileges in exchange for freedom of expression. Comment taking a step back from previous comment. ;)

:Presses little caution button to the upper right of your previous post: :glare:

waits... thinks... regrets...

:Realizes she is being quite a bit unfair, presses the little button again on the same post and apologizes to the moderators for taking up their time by being so petty: