Menu

Remember Me?

Hunter's Moon

I was just thinking of you recently and wondering how you were doing! If I remember correctly, you got married on fairly short notice because a relative (I think it was your grandmother?) was very ill and you wanted to include her — amazing that it's been 10 years already!  I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well, and I hope you will stick around!

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Corraleno said:

I was just thinking of you recently and wondering how you were doing! If I remember correctly, you got married on fairly short notice because a relative (I think it was your grandmother?) was very ill and you wanted to include her — amazing that it's been 10 years already!  I'm so happy to hear that you are doing so well, and I hope you will stick around!

Yes, my husband’s grandmother! And she’s turning 90 (!!!) in December, so jokes on us 😂

• Like 7

I also believe I remember you- not by your screen names but your description of being a 10th grader looking for help.  I think I was still transientChris then.  ( I have had many name changes over the years since I used to do places we lives then switched to transient and when dh retired from service, went to travellingChtis).

What a great update !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hunter's Moon said:

I think about you and your daughter every so often. I hope you’re both doing well ❤️

She did a bit of problem solving and is now doing very well, thank you, living with my brother and attending a school that offers the subjects she needs.