Menu

Wordle

happi duck

6 minutes ago, Junie said:

I struggled with this one for whatever unknown reason.

Wordle 312 6/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 312 6/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

me too. I just couldn’t pick the right ending letter 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kareni said:

That is impressive! 

Do you always start with the same word when playing Quordle?

Regards,

Kareni

I do! So today was my one and only day with a 1 unless I switch it up I guess! I also always use the same #2 word on Quordle, except today when I was pretty sure I could get another box with the info I gained from nailing word #1.  But my #2 word has also already been a Quordle word a month or so ago. Maybe it is time to change it up. 😁

I always use the same first Wordle word also (but different from my Quordle word), and I'm still waiting for my lucky day there. 

Edited by kirstenhill
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing, @kirstenhill. Like you, I have set starting words which I am willing to adjust/abandon given the day.

For Wordle, I start with (highlight to read) SPOILER ALERT**audio, thyme**END SPOILER.

For other -ordle games, I generally start with this series (highlight to read) SPOILER ALERT**wrath, docks, begin, lumpy***END SPOILER.

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 3

I haven’t been posting here but still doing wordle near daily. 

Is it my imagination or did something change about the display? The letters used to “spin” to reveal. Today they just kind of *popped* and I’m wondering if it’s been that way for a while and I’m only just noticing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grace Hopper said:

I haven’t been posting here but still doing wordle near daily. 

Is it my imagination or did something change about the display? The letters used to “spin” to reveal. Today they just kind of *popped* and I’m wondering if it’s been that way for a while and I’m only just noticing. 

I noticed today that it seemed like that. 

• Thanks 1

Wordle 316 5/6

🟨🟩
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This one took quite a bit of thinking time between my 4th and 5th guess. It was a tough one for me. 

• Like 2

I didn't think I was going to get it.  After the fifth guess, I put it away for a couple of hours.  When I came back, I got it in less than a minute.

Wordle 316 6/6

🟩
🟩🟨
🟩🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 2

11 hours ago, historically accurate said:

Ugh, I am not a fan of the one letter differences...

Wordle 317 4/6

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was like me yesterday. I think I got it in 5. It seems like I'll have one that is harder and then an easier one or maybe just more luck and less luck. Idk

Today 2-

Wordle 318 2/6

🟨🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Like 1