Menu

Has anyone heard from TexasProud?

Terabith

I have not (but I've never been in PM contact), but she does have a history of taking board breaks when things get tough like this, and eventually returning. Obviously she's going through a hard time, so that might be best right now anyway.  Covid seems to have complicated pre-existing issues. Hopefully she will at least contact someone here that knows her and check in. I wish her the best.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Catwoman said:

I just checked her profile and apparently she was here 21 hours ago, so she is still around, even if she's not posting. 

She seemed very upset in her last thread, so I hope she will pop in soon and let us know how she is doing.

Yeah, I know she's taken board breaks before, but I was very concerned by her last thread.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mlktwins said:

Yeah, I'm worried too although I know she takes breaks when she thinks people are ganging up on her.  Her last few posts seemed really out of control though -- different somehow. 

I'm so sorry her mom received that diagnosis :-(.  

Yeah, the vibe I got was different from previous board breaks.  I've had mental alarm bells clanging for awhile.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kbutton said:

Is that what her mother's diagnosis ended up being? I just knew it was cancer and likely bad. Ugh. 

I think she said liver, pancreatic, and bones.   But I don't think she's been back since talking with the oncologist, so I'm not sure if that's accurate.    That's a horrible diagnosis.   I just hope her mom can get thru her remaining time without much pain, and that they get to spend good, quality time together.  

• Like 2