Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/9/2022 at 8:14 PM, Terabith said:

I've had a number of cats that loved dairy.  Not saying it was good for them, but they really liked it.  

I like whipped cream on my morning coffee. Then I started giving the cat a squirt. Now I have a LINE UP in the kitchen ever morning, with 2-3 dogs and 1-2 cats all wanting their morning whipped cream. (also, dd 5 gets some...it's good to be the baby of the house. Her oldest sibling got banana bread instead of cake on his birthday because it was healthier. She gets whipped cream before breakfast.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 20

1 minute ago, ktgrok said:

I like whipped cream on my morning coffee. Then I started giving the cat a squirt. Now I have a LINE UP in the kitchen ever morning, with 2-3 dogs and 1-2 cats all wanting their morning whipped cream. (also, dd 5 gets some...it's good to be the baby of the house. Her oldest sibling got banana bread instead of cake on his birthday because it was healthier. She gets whipped cream before breakfast.)

Not only have I had a lot of cats that liked dairy, I've had cats that went crazy for asparagus, various kinds of bread, Doritos, regular potato chips, oatmeal, and black coffee.  

When my youngest was little, we read the Life of Fred books where it talked about cats being obligate carnivores, and my then six year old was like, "Are you sure our cats know that?"

• Haha 11

19 hours ago, ktgrok said:

So fun to be the baby! Lol we love to laugh at the differences between the first and fourth.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 6:49 PM, ktgrok said:

Love it! My dog gets a spoonful of coffee with creamer every morning from my DH. One day DH was out of his dairy creamer and decided to try my almond milk creamer. Same brand, same flavor as his. When he gave a spoonful to the dog, she just stared at it. Usually she dives in, tailing wagging. DH went and sat down, and she came over to him and pawed his leg as if to say, "Could your please DO something? My coffee is WRONG." (She did end up drinking it with a little coaxing.) Picky, picky.

Sometimes I think of that guy who feeds his cats coffee with cream and red wine and shows them movies in a theater. About a third of his cats live to be over 30 years old:

http://couchwins.com/portfolio/how-to-raise-a-165-year-old-cat/

• Like 4
  • Haha 1