Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/2/2022 at 9:58 AM, ktgrok said:

Someone has ADHD.... reminds me of the times I accidentally quote someone saying, 'don't quote". image.thumb.png.55d942a5e24a9aecb8e01618164b1687.png 

This is me when someone is planning a surprise. If you just told me "we're having a party for so-and-so," I would never say a thing. Tell me it's a surprise, and it will slip out of my mouth randomly, lol! 

2 hours ago, Negin said:

bce548d6bea7045e79e94c143c76bb2c.jpg

Many years ago, mil had lived with us.  She went to the PX to buy ***white bobbi pins***.   She came home and showed off her purchases.  In today's dollars - it would have totaled $1,700++ . . . . no, she didn't buy white bobbi pins, they didn't have any.

2 hours ago, Negin said:

q97zpoqu2ln0rwxua3rwdqus3siq33tr.jpg

I live in Western WA so perhaps I take this too seriously.
'Murder hornet' traps in Washington: Scientists look to eradicate (usatoday.com)

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slache said:

I don't get it.

The Yellow Wallpaper is one of the first feminist writings.  It's about a woman who lays in a room with yellow wallpaper and slowly goes mad because she is forbidden from working or reading or writing.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Terabith said:

The Yellow Wallpaper is one of the first feminist writings.  It's about a woman who lays in a room with yellow wallpaper and slowly goes mad because she is forbidden from working or reading or writing.  

I was over here wondering if it was upside down. 😂