Menu

covid19 memes

gardenmom5

9 minutes ago, mom2scouts said:

This isn't a meme, but it's funny. My former pastor (left for a much bigger church) is doing a Facebook Live show every week where they have a music theme (era, style, band) and he and his wife sit on their couch, take requests, and sing a bit of each song. 😂  His wife posted one Sunday that she had to yell at the kids to get to the couch so they weren't late for church. I think they've been locked up too long and have finally lost it.

My old pastor's wife, who is not technologically savvy in any way shape or form, uploaded a video of a tea party with 5 guests, all her. Costumes, voices, arguments, just the works. She haz the bored.

• Like 5
  • Haha 18

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, cintinative said:

For the record I do like oatmeal raisin cookies.  My husband, however, asked why he would want to eat fruit that fell on the ground and shriveled up.

Image may contain: possible text that says '2020 came out all looking like a warm chocolate chip cookie. Then one bite and Bam. Oatmeal raisin.'

oatmeal raisin is still better than how it is turning out.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, Pen said:

I don’t get Ted Bundy or Tiger abuser stuff as humor . 

8 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

@Negin  I don't get the Ted Bundy references either.  I know who he is, but I don't understand his connection to COVID.

nm

Edited by Negin

8 hours ago, Pen said:

I don’t get Ted Bundy or Tiger abuser stuff as humor . 

8 hours ago, PrincessMommy said:

@Negin  I don't get the Ted Bundy references either.  I know who he is, but I don't understand his connection to COVID.

nm

Edited by Negin
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Negin said:

I have seen several drinking memes here. I have stayed quiet. I think that drinking, especially as someone else pointed out earlier on this thread, is far more serious than watching some Netflix shows. Drinking while taking care of kids and a family is a problem. Watching a Netflix show is not.

If I can stay quiet while seeing memes that I don't think are necessarily humorous, why can't others? 

I was aware of Ted Bundy as a serial killer.  

I didn’t know it was a Netflix show.   

(Possibly if I knew the show it would come across as funny.  Not being aware of the show it seemed horrifying. ) 

Edited by Pen
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Negin said:

I have seen several drinking memes here. I have stayed quiet. I think that drinking, especially as someone else pointed out earlier on this thread, is far more serious than watching some Netflix shows. Drinking while taking care of kids and a family is a problem. Watching a Netflix show is not.

If I can stay quiet while seeing memes that I don't think are necessarily humorous, why can't others? 

@Negin  Goodness!  I'm not saying it's offensive or inappropriate.  Heck, I would have no place to talk since I have contributed a large portion of the memes here.  I honestly have no idea what his memes mean in connection to Covid quarantine (like the person who didn't understand the meme I put up about Red Dawn).  I know there's been a  show about Ted Bundy on Netflix for some time though.   In another way - I'm not getting the joke.  🙂    I get the Tiger King ones even though I've never seen that show (and I think they're mostly hilarious).  

Edited by PrincessMommy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1