Menu

Lawn Goose update!

ktgrok

Oh my gosh. My in-laws also have a lawn goose. Theirs is a different brand, but he also has a million outfits. They try to act like he's ironic, but they're actually secretly obsessed. They gave sil one too and sil was like, what do I even do with this!

I missed whatever led to your lawn goose, Katie, but I like him.

I like the sunglasses on his head.

I was reading the lawn goose posts and thought it was weird that I'd never seen one.  Later that day, dh and I went for a walk, and guess what I saw about a block down the street?  Yep.  A gray lawn goose in a yellow raincoat and hat.  It was near a gazing ball and some kissing Dutch kids, which I remembered, but somehow, the goose had never registered in my brain.  Maybe because they don't change its clothes....

22 hours ago, Æthelthryth the Texan said:

Maybe it's an emotional outlet representing life/career issues. They are on the ladder to nowhere........

You should totally get them a lawn goose. 😄

oooh, a lawn goose with a construction outfit!  to explain the weird ladder.

• Haha 2

So, the latest update on Chip is that he now gets to sleep in the house at night. My dear, sweet, sensitive son (the one with PANDAS and intrusive thoughts/OCD) got out of bed and asked me to bring "the duck" in, because he really really likes the "duck" and is worried about him out there in the yard at night, and is now worried he will have a nightmare about the "duck" blowing away during the night. 

I tried to convince him to let Chip stay right outside the front door as our "guard goose" but he wasn't buying it. 

So now Chip is on top of my dining room table, to keep him away from the dogs. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ktgrok said:

So, the latest update on Chip is that he now gets to sleep in the house at night. My dear, sweet, sensitive son (the one with PANDAS and intrusive thoughts/OCD) got out of bed and asked me to bring "the duck" in, because he really really likes the "duck" and is worried about him out there in the yard at night, and is now worried he will have a nightmare about the "duck" blowing away during the night. 

I tried to convince him to let Chip stay right outside the front door as our "guard goose" but he wasn't buying it. 

So now Chip is on top of my dining room table, to keep him away from the dogs. 

Tell him "happi duck approves!" ❤

• Like 2