Menu

Oh, no. Luke Perry (Dylan from 90210) died.

unsinkable

Just now, PrincessMommy said:

I just saw this and came here to see if anyone had posted it.  So sad, and so young.    Gosh, he was younger than me.  Just trying to wrap my brain around this.  I was never a 90210 fan, but I certainly knew who he was.

Does anyone know if he was a smoker?  

I think he used to be, at any rate.

90210 fans...remind me bc all the seasons and storylines blurred together.

First Dylan was with Brenda, then he and Kelly were a couple. That was after Shannen D. left the show, right?

And how did Kelly's storyline play after Dylan left? I can't remember who she was with after Dylan...

12 minutes ago, unsinkable said:

I've never seen Riverdale. Is it worth watching?

Eh,. probably not.  It started out interestingly and then Season 2 got weird IMO, and it is still weird.  Not sure how they are going to weave in Luke Perry leaving, but I am sure someone from the other side will have killed him or something.

Oh, and I never have seen 90210 but I lived down the street from where one of the houses was filmed as being their house (house was in Pasadena, not Beverly Hills BTW!)

Edited by DawnM

11 minutes ago, unsinkable said:

90210 fans...remind me bc all the seasons and storylines blurred together.

First Dylan was with Brenda, then he and Kelly were a couple. That was after Shannen D. left the show, right?

And how did Kelly's storyline play after Dylan left? I can't remember who she was with after Dylan...

Brandon I think ??

27 minutes ago, unsinkable said:

I've never seen Riverdale. Is it worth watching?

I really dislike it - my dd14 thinks it's great.  I can't stop looking at the faces of the young women on the show, the make-up is so heavy it seems like you can't see their skin.

It reminds me a lot of 90210, Melrose Place, or The OC, or any of those shows.

Kelly left for Paris after the triangle with Brandon and Dylan couldn’t be resolved. “I choose me.” Then she met an artist named....someone help me out here. He got her hooked on drugs. Then she was with nice-guy Matt for a while. There may have been another beau or two in there.

(I was on my couch recovering from a c-section when some cable channel played reruns 24/7.)

I think in the 90210 reboot she had a child from Dylan?

First Neil Winters from the Young and the Restless and now Dylan McKay. Rough time for fangirls of the 90s  

Edited by Hyacinth
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hyacinth said:

Kelly left for Paris after the triangle with Brandon and Dylan couldn’t be resolved. “I choose me.” Then she met an artist named....someone help me out here. He got her hooked on drugs. Then she was with nice-guy Matt for a while. There may have another beau or two in there.

(I was on my couch recovering from a c-section when some cable channel played reruns 24/7.)

I think in the 90210 reboot she had a child from Dylan?

First Neil Winters from the Young and the Restless and now Dylan McKay. Rough time for fangirls of the 90s  

And Mona from Who’s the Boss.  Tony and her were the best.