Menu

Praying people - can you just say a prayer right NOW? 7:40 a.m. central - UPDATE #8

StaceyinLA

Well, THANK YOU!!!

I posted the other day about the likelihood of having a viable pregnancy after multiple unexplained early losses. My daughter recently found out she was pregnant after 4 early losses. This morning, at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time, she had an ultrasound. She is 7 weeks and there is a heartbeat!! I know she isn't out of the woods by any stretch, but she's never made it to this point, so there is much celebrating going on!

Any who would love to continue praying for a sticky baby and healthy pregnancy/birth, I'd really be grateful!

And I want yall to know that 10 minutes after I posted that request, I got the ultrasound pics. ;-p

Edited by StaceyinLA
  • Like 39

I'm so glad she got good new and will be praying things progress smoothly :)

If she hasn't asked she really should push to be tested for clotting and autoimmune disorders that are known to cause miscarriage, because many of them can crop up and cause issues in the second and third trimester as well. Just to cover her bases :grouphug:

Edited by Arctic Mama

So glad they heard a heartbeat!

My SIL had consecutive early miscarriages and was diagnosed with a clotting disorder. I had fertility issues which ended up in part due to low progesterone. Back in that day they didn't check for it- I found it by graphing my cycles. I was on progesterone for the first trimester. Low progesterone can lead to miscarriages as well.

Prayers!

Well, THANK YOU!!!

I posted the other day about the likelihood of having a viable pregnancy after multiple unexplained early losses. My daughter recently found out she was pregnant after 4 early losses. This morning, at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time, she had an ultrasound. She is 7 weeks and there is a heartbeat!! I know she isn't out of the woods by any stretch, but she's never made it to this point, so there is much celebrating going on!

Any who would love to continue praying for a sticky baby and healthy pregnancy/birth, I'd really be grateful!

And I want yall to know that 10 minutes after I posted that request, I got the ultrasound pics. ;-p

Congratulations! Did they give your daughter progesterone? It can help babies "stick".