Menu

So pathetic, but . . .

. . . I could really use some virtual hugs today.

Last night, I got confronted with two things that are weighing me down badly today. The first is something that may, in fact, be serious problem. The second is just something that opened an old emotional wound that I keep thinking has healed. Unfortunately, I can't really talk about the specifics of either here. One might be construed as "spouse bashing," and the other has to do with something I would be wiser not to discuss in such a public forum.

So, I can't ask for advice.

At this point, the plan is to try and get through this day with my son and maintain as much normalcy as I can while I see how things shake out. But right now I'm sitting here alone and it's taking all of my will power not to cry.

So, yeah, hugs would be nice.

Thanks.

. . . I could really use some virtual hugs today.

Last night, I got confronted with two things that are weighing me down badly today. The first is something that may, in fact, be serious problem. The second is just something that opened an old emotional wound that I keep thinking has healed. Unfortunately, I can't really talk about the specifics of either here. One might be construed as "spouse bashing," and the other has to do with something I would be wiser not to discuss in such a public forum.

So, I can't ask for advice.

At this point, the plan is to try and get through this day with my son and maintain as much normalcy as I can while I see how things shake out. But right now I'm sitting here alone and it's taking all of my will power not to cry.

So, yeah, hugs would be nice.

Thanks.

Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I've been there. Get as much IRL help as you can muster up to heal and resolve this. The biggest gift that we give our children is a strong parental relationship to model and a strong model for resolving life's problems.

Consider yourself hugged and cared for. And if you ever want an ear, just PM or email me.

{{{{Jenny}}}

I've been where you are. It's a lonely, painful place. It helps me to remember not to take things too personally (yeah, right, she's thinking!). So often, issues that loom large between people are as much about THE OTHER PERSON as they are about us.

If you need more specific conversation, I'm willing to listen.

hug005.gif

Sending strength.

Ahhhh, :grouphug: go ahead and cry if you need to. Sometimes that can make you feel better as well. :grouphug: It also helps to validate your feelings. :grouphug: (I use the bathroom for privacy) :grouphug:

I'm sorry. I truly understand.

When we've been with our spouses many years it is inevitable that serious hurt will occur between us. It's hard when something happens to reopen those old wounds. Something like that happened a few months ago between hubby and I and it was hard for me to get over. PM me if you need to talk. :grouphug: