Menu

Pssst...if you are looking for comfortable pants that don't look like sweatpants

Liz CA

I hope these are not yoga pants.

:biggrinjester:

:laugh:  The word "yoga" appears in the description - I think it's because of the waistband so I wear longer tops over it. The rest of the material does not look stretchy like yoga pants. :lol:

:laugh: The word "yoga" appears in the description - I think it's because of the waistband so I wear longer tops over it. The rest of the material does not look stretchy like yoga pants. :lol:

This seems to me to be the "Slippery Slope" of re-defining yoga pants into something acceptable for everyday wear.

:D they look wonderful to me. I am a convert to the Jag Pull-on Jeans. I sorta dread jeans that are NOT Jag pull-on now.

• Like 4

Those are great but one thing that really gets me is why oh why can't there be plus size tall pants? Not all tall women are skinny even if I wish that were the case. You can purchase up to a size 3x in petites but only XL in talls. Really aggravates me!!!

The ones I just posted from L.L. Bean are great in this regard. I am plus size and the XL in medium tall are perfect.

• Like 1

Those are great but one thing that really gets me is why oh why can't there be plus size tall pants? Not all tall women are skinny even if I wish that were the case. You can purchase up to a size 3x in petites but only XL in talls. Really aggravates me!!!

I understand your frustration. It is hard to find the right fit if you are outside the middle ranges. I am a short, petite size 2-4 and it is a struggle to find pants that fit, not teenager style, that won't cost a fortune. The first thing I checked was size and length offerings before getting excited about the style. I am often disappointed!

• Like 1

They do have other styles that come in sizes up to Tall 3X, including several that don't look like scrubs.  

Can these be worn like jeans? Just pants with tshirts and tennis shoes? Or do they look like medical clothing?

They do not look like medical clothing to me. Even my dh said nobody would be able to tell. The material is a stretchy chino type fabric. I think the proper name for the fabric is Tencel.

Check the store locator on their website. I found out that in my little town there is a "Life Uniform" store that carries all their products. Seeing it in person and trying it on is always better for me.