Menu

Ignore this thread!

I want chocolate truffles. Specifically, the ones currently in my refrigerator. But, I cannot eat them because I bought them for the school secretary. Sigh...

Need. to find. more. chocolate.

I eat Kirkland semi-sweet chocolate chips directly out of the bag. I guess that's what you would call choco-slumming.
  • Like 9

I eat Kirkland semi-sweet chocolate chips directly out of the bag. I guess that's what you would call choco-slumming.

I do this. If I have a craving for chocolate it's better that I have 20 chocolate chips than an entire chocolate bar.

OK. Off to bed. I'm hopefully running por la manana.

• Like 2

And the bowl full of mush, and the little old lady whispering "hush."

Who leaves a bowl of mush in their room at night? That's weird.

That whole book is weird. We got like 3 copies when we adopted the boys and I probably only read it a couple of times. The boys never really liked it, either.
  • Like 1

I can quote the entire Goodnight Bunny book.  One kid had a fave stuffie of the bunny with pj's on.

My likes only work intermittently. Weird.

I has problemz.  One kid has the throw up virus, I am too computer incompetent to do Landry Academy, and another kid will have oral surgery tomorrow.  I want to hide in a closet, mkay?

I also am in a pattern of bad sleep and bad dreams!

Send help!

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 3

I can quote the entire Goodnight Bunny book.  College girl had a fave stuffie of the bunny with pj's on.

My likes only work intermittently. Weird.

I has problemz.  Ds12 has the throw up virus, I am too computer incompetent to do Landry Academy, and ds14 will have oral surgery tomorrow.  I want to hide in a closet, mkay?

I also am in a pattern of bad sleep and bad dreams!

Send help!

(((Tex))))

You and Jean both need that B+B.    

Except you'd probably give her the throw-up virus.  Sigh.    So don't go together.  

I am sending each of you a chocolate lava cake.   

• Like 4

That whole book is weird. We got like 3 copies when we adopted the boys and I probably only read it a couple of times. The boys never really liked it, either.

We fall into the "love it" crowd.   We keep replacing copies as they get worn down to nothing.    Don't know what it is.... the cadence?  The darkening room?  The quiet old lady whispering hush?   

The mush is gross though.  I'll grant you that.  

• Like 5

Tex, here is my help.  Call Landry Academy and tell them you have had a combination of family issues, illnesses, and tech problems and you need a refund or credit.  While you realize the family issues and illnesses are not their fault, the tech problems alone have been enough of a burden that this is surely not the reputation they would like to have endorsed.  You guys need to get out of this class and get on with your lives.  (jmho). 

• Like 4

I completely understand the relief of having one pet NOT eat another. Dogs did not break in last night, but the night they got out of their room, the boy had left the pen door to the sick chicken's cage OPEN. :scared: Now, chicken did die, and was expected to do so by me, but I am so relieved I only had to deal with a dog puddle in the floor, and not a puddle of feathers and dead chicken at three in the morning.

• Like 5

Tex, here is my help.  Call Landry Academy and tell them you have had a combination of family issues, illnesses, and tech problems and you need a refund or credit.  While you realize the family issues and illnesses are not their fault, the tech problems alone have been enough of a burden that this is surely not the reputation they would like to have endorsed.  You guys need to get out of this class and get on with your lives.  (jmho). 

But the teacher is so nice to me.  She is patient and kind and encouraging.  I heart her a lot, and if we dropped the class I would have to drop her.  <sniff>

Edited by texasmama
  • Like 1

I really feel like the Energizer Bunny. I can't sit still for more than 10 minutes before I think of the next item to paint or sand or screw in. There is still reno work staring me in the face, but at least some rooms are completed.

I'll have a glass of wine - that should slow me down for a bit. ;)

• Like 2

My stupid laptop is dying.  This is the proof of my dedication to this thread - I am pounding each key like it is an old-fashioned typewriter but half the time the keys don't even work so I have to type really slowly and pound multiple times on most of the keys to get it to type.

I first read this as "My stupid lapdog is dying..."  I first gasped and then laughed at MY stupidity. 

• Like 5

Ok, this soccer league is run by a bunch of honyaks! I have had it! Out of three kids, I've had one coach call me. And now I'm in the middle of this stupid text conversation by a bunch of people who I have no idea who they are, but apparently I am on the group list, so one of my two remaining kids is on a team who's coach one of the numbers belongs to. But I have no idea who it is, but there is a meeting tomorrow night, I know not where or what time or even who's team (either Jonathan's or Cassie's). And it doesn't matter anyway because I can't go. But I would like to know who it is. I did text back the number of the person who seemed to be in charge, but they haven't texted back yet. I swear.... the people who run this league... make me want to...... Screammmmmmmm! I don't need this!

• Like 4