Menu

Ignore this thread!

I'll trade places with you. It was 101 degrees here yesterday!

Oh wow! It's Booya #2 for me! But who's counting! Certainly not me. ;)

I'll be glad to send some to you from Texas in trade for some cold, k? I want winter!!!

Oh, ladies. You know not what you wish for.  "Cold" is such a relative term. What is cold in the summer is walking down the frozen food isle with shorts and a tanktop. I'd guess that you really don't want - 30 degrees. It's not that cold now, but it will be!

Oh, ladies. You know not what you wish for. "Cold" is such a relative term. What is cold in the summer is walking down the frozen food isle with shorts and a tanktop. I'd guess that you really don't want - 30 degrees. It's not that cold now, but it will be!

Uh, -30.... I'll pass on that. Especially since my oldest boy is growing like a weed. I really need to live in a climate where he can wear shorts 11 months out of the year, otherwise I'd be buying him a new pair of pants every week.
  • Like 2

Oh, ladies. You know not what you wish for. "Cold" is such a relative term. What is cold in the summer is walking down the frozen food isle with shorts and a tanktop. I'd guess that you really don't want - 30 degrees. It's not that cold now, but it will be!

See, this is why I want to be migratory. Live up north in the summer and south in the winter. I suppose that will have to wait until we are old and retired.

• Like 3

Uh, -30.... I'll pass on that. Especially since my oldest boy is growing like a weed. I really need to live in a climate where he can wear shorts 11 months out of the year, otherwise I'd be buying him a new pair of pants every week.

Buying and storing clothes is only the tip of the iceburg in - 30 (cool pun!). Walking the dog when no one wants to be outside, preventing the dog from eating frozen "poopcycles," shoveling snow, driving in snow and ice, and so on. There is so much to experience! ;)

Tomorrow I'll be on set again. This time I get to dress for a cocktail party, for which I went to wardrobe today, and call time is not until 4:30. That means I'll be able to get in a nap, which I will need, because we can expect to spend 8 hours on set. o_0

I want Ellie's autograph.  

Really!  

• Like 3

Me, too. 

Me three.

Or four??  I lost count since you posted this.

Texting has saved my little introverted-life-further-complicated-by-children-with-chronic-screaming-syndrome.  And I do.not.answer.the.phone.    Ever.    I really don't know why we even have one. 

• Like 4

I'm wondering if I have pink eye.  The corner of one eye stings like it has been scratched up.  And it is a bit itchy too.  I put pink eye drops in that eye so here's hoping it goes away.  

ARGHHHH! But what about your relatively healthy relatively pain-free streak that you're on??  Hoping it's allergies.  Sorry it hurts so.  Petroleum jelly helps.  

My daughter's recent conjunctivitis was supposedly allergic, but then the rest of us fell like dominoes, about 2 days apart each.  

It was a long couple of weeks.  

• Like 1

ARGHHHH! But what about your relatively healthy relatively pain-free streak that you're on??  Hoping it's allergies.  Sorry it hurts so.  Petroleum jelly helps.  

My daughter's recent conjunctivitis was supposedly allergic, but then the rest of us fell like dominoes, about 2 days apart each.  

It was a long couple of weeks.  

Well, last night I was thinking I was a dork for saying that I was pain-free because I was quite achy. 

A big problem is not getting enough sleep.  I tend to only get around 6 hours which is too little.  This morning I managed to get back to sleep for another 2 hours but then a stupid telemarketer called and woke me up.  I'm still really tired.  I think I need a recovery day.  

Well, last night I was thinking I was a dork for saying that I was pain-free because I was quite achy. 

A big problem is not getting enough sleep.  I tend to only get around 6 hours which is too little.  This morning I managed to get back to sleep for another 2 hours but then a stupid telemarketer called and woke me up.  I'm still really tired.  I think I need a recovery day.  

But of course it's all relative. For you, it's fair to say pain-free.  

((((Jean))))

• Like 1

I don't consider aches to be the same as pain, so you're covered.

I'm always tired once the school year starts.  I think I slept through some of the morning here at work.  My eyes were open, but my mind was not functioning.  I was working on a document, and it was 9:30.  I looked at the clock again a few minutes later and it was 11:00.  Nothing much had changed on the document.  Hmmmmm.

• Like 1

Sanding the staircase is done (for now), though I may need to patch more holes and staple marks. I'm applying the primer and hopefully it will look decent. Then the miracle paint goes on and it looks just like in the Pinterest photos, right?  :lol:

It will look even better.

Yeah!  Way to tackle that job.  You go, girl!

• Like 1

I don't consider aches to be the same as pain, so you're covered.

I'm always tired once the school year starts.  I think I slept through some of the morning here at work.  My eyes were open, but my mind was not functioning.  I was working on a document, and it was 9:30.  I looked at the clock again a few minutes later and it was 11:00.  Nothing much had changed on the document.  Hmmmmm.

Oops!  I hope you get some rest this weekend.  

• Like 1

Hush.  Aren't you supposed to be on a set somewhere??????

#thesepretzelsaremakingmethirsty

#bonuspointsifyougetthereference

#thoughidoubtyouwill

#hairflip

#somepeopleshouldpaymoreattention

#donthavetobeonsetuntil430

#inventedhairflipping

#ftfu

• Like 5

#Ohyeah

Booya!!

This booya is dedicated to Ellie's awesome acting career.

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friends.

People started posting not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends

You'd best come join it with your friends

'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that's always there

They'll cheer you up so don't despair

The group is growing well as more people start checking in

And we'll keep sucking them in because our cheer is addictive

This is the thread that never ends...

• Like 6

I have only 3 more bulk freezer meals to make and then I am done. Except for soup. We have been eating canned soup lately and it is starting to make me barf. I will get to the soup eventually.

Freezer envy.

Ours is just a tiny top freezer in a midget kitchen fridge.   I have to get pregnant, waddle around for nine months, then hope that lots of other people send me their freezer meals after the baby's birth.    

I'm not sure it's an approach that really pays off in the end.  

• Like 4

#Ohyeah

Booya!!

This booya is dedicated to Ellie's awesome acting career.

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friends.

People started posting not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends

You'd best come join it with your friends

'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that's always there

They'll cheer you up so don't despair

The group is growing well as more people start checking in

And we'll keep sucking them in because our cheer is addictive

This is the thread that never ends...

#hmmpf

#actors

#dontencourageher