Menu

Favorite TeA Supplement?

Slache

What kind of coconut oil did you try? Did the scent bother you? I am a huge fan of coconut oil. I use refined and it doesn't have much of a smell.

I don't know what kind. It was the sensation. I thought it was irritating. I'm super high maintenance but not by choice. I'm prone to UTIs and yeast infections.

Sliquid.

Yes, I know. The name is dumb.

Anyways not only is it great lube, it is perfect for those of us with very sensitive skin or folks who are prone to yeast infections or UTIs. Seriously, astroglide and similar feel like sticky glop compared to sliquid and similar lubes.

After our last conversation I should have just PM'd you and avoided this uncomfortable (albeit comical) thread.

This just stood out to me. But you know what your husband's friends lube is like? Or do you mean you have it too? Sorry, I am terrible..I just had to ask!

My husband's friend is the owner and creator of Ãœberlube. The product. And the company. Also, we have used it. By we, I mean my husband and I. Separate from the friend. Creator of the product. Who I imagine also uses it. Though unrelated to us.

Get some glycerin and add a little water or mix it with coconut oil.

All those lubes are just glycerin and chemicals. You can find glycerin at pharmacies.

Please do not put glycerin in lady parts (I feel ridiculous using euphemisms, but do so because it seems to be the preferred practice). Glycerin is a sugar, and doing this is like begging for a yeast infection.

My husband's friend is the owner and creator of Ãœberlube. The product. And the company. Also, we have used it. By we, I mean my husband and I. Separate from the friend. Creator of the product. Who I imagine also uses it. Though unrelated to us.

LOL..sorry..just giggling reading this thread. I figured it was for you and your husband. Just the way it was worded was funny.

Please do not put glycerin in lady parts (I feel ridiculous using euphemisms, but do so because it seems to be the preferred practice). Glycerin is a sugar, and doing this is like begging for a yeast infection.

Glycerin is NOT a sugar. It is a sugar alcohol,  it is converted to glucose in the liver but not in the vagina. The vagina cannot metabolize anything.  

Most sexual lubricants contain glycerin.

Yes, DO  put glycerin in the lady parts.

Glycerin is NOT a sugar. It is a sugar alcohol,  it is converted to glucose in the liver but not in the vagina. The vagina cannot metabolize anything.

Most sexual lubricants are made from glycerin.

Yes, DO  put glycerin in the lady parts.

My vagina has superpowers. I fear this might be one of them.

Get some glycerin and add a little water or mix it with coconut oil.

All those lubes are just glycerin and chemicals. You can find glycerin at pharmacies.

Nope, sliquid and some of the others listed here are water based lubricants.

I don't/can't/won't use anything but a water based lubricant. Glycerin or oil based lubes are not a good choice for those with extremely sensitive skin. Seriously, I shudder at the thought of coconut oil or any other oil going up in there. You don't want or need to know any more, lol.

Nope, sliquid and some of the others listed here are water based lubricants.

I don't/can't/won't use anything but a water based lubricant. Glycerin or oil based lubes are not a good choice for those with extremely sensitive skin. Seriously, I shudder at the thought of coconut oil or any other oil going up in there. You don't want or need to know any more, lol.

Some contain silicone, I don't put that on my hair I am not sure how I feel about putting it on my lady bits.

KY here. Though, I'm not a huge fan. I'd like to try coconut oil, but I can't see DH being too thrilled about giving that a try.

I did not like KY, it felt gritty to me. I liked Astroglide a lot but like I said, I'm more high maintenance than I used to be. I would recommend it over KY any day of the week.