Menu

Severe Weather in the South

Heatherwith4

We just got out of the closet. I am fairly sure a small tornado came through. We had a funny moment when DS7 tore one of the hooks off the closet wall. He was helping me clear out the closet and he was so excited that he ripped down the broom with its hook. :lol:

I think it formed east of us, either that or it was well north. There were a few rumbles of thunder, then the rain came but nothing severe by us. Glad you are all okay.

Big rain.

Looks quite a bit like the system we had in May 2010 that caused so much trouble.

Hope not.

We have too much to do for my dh to be out of pocket for 10 days like last time.

We had some pretty bad wind just up the road. I heard a tornado touched down but that isn't confirmed. We were up on the big road that begins with a W in my city. It got very dark suddenly and very windy. We stayed in a restaurant much longer than planned as the very heavy rain was going in all directions for quite a while.

Apparently the first round of storms we got stabilized things so that the main line wasn't too serious. All we got from the main line was a ton of rain and thunder.

Same here........ and that first round came in earlier than expected.

We had some pretty bad wind just up the road. I heard a tornado touched down but that isn't confirmed. We were up on the big road that begins with a W in my city. It got very dark suddenly and very windy. We stayed in a restaurant much longer than planned as the very heavy rain was going in all directions for quite a while.

We just had buckets and buckets of rain. Not really any wind.

However, I've learned that the wind is always worse up where you are than down where I am.