Menu

Whats the view like outside your window right now?

BlueTaelon

Cloudy, and the buds/blossoms are just starting to emerge.  A neighbor boy is shooting hoops and it looks like his mom just got home.

No idea how warm/cold it is as my window is shut and I haven't been out since before 9am.  (I had to wear a jacket then.)  But the neighbor boy is in shorts and a T-shirt, so it's probably not too icy.

We live in the woods, with nothing but woods behind us. The trees have light green leaves because they are just out. So pretty. I used to dread the leaves coming back on, because I knew the light would be blocked and it would be dark and shadowy. We've lost a bunch of trees (derecho, falling because of water-logged soil, natural causes, etc) so it's a little lighter.

Bugs aren't out yet, and we are days away from the onslaught of oak pollen--right now, it's pretty.

Sunny and warm, with a "hawk fence" of plastic chairs around the swimming pool. FIL put them there to keep the hawk from reaching any more wild ducklings. The mom had brought them to the cement pond for lessons in how to dive to escape danger.

Right now we are camped in the Black Hills of South Dakota.  Out my window is a pine forest on a mountainside... and someone else's camper.  (LOL)  They just pulled in today.  

I have a picture of where we currently are staying on my travel blog.  If you look at the end of the blog post titled "Devils Tower" (I think it's about three? four? posts backward?) you can see where we are... except that now all the snow is gone.

http://www.coach-and-six.blogspot.com

Thanks for the detailed blog.  We are heading west with our kids in 5 weeks and will be visiting many of the places you have been. 

Right now we are camped in the Black Hills of South Dakota.  Out my window is a pine forest on a mountainside... and someone else's camper.  (LOL)  They just pulled in today.  

I have a picture of where we currently are staying on my travel blog.  If you look at the end of the blog post titled "Devils Tower" (I think it's about three? four? posts backward?) you can see where we are... except that now all the snow is gone.

http://www.coach-and-six.blogspot.com

I have to tell you...I love reading your blog.  

mixed clouds of varying shades of gray.  a few sunbreaks trying to peak through.  can see the city, but not the mts.  some wind.  the birds are singing though - and I have my windows open so I can hear them fine.  in the mid 60's - which is a nice change as it was 90 the last three days.