Menu

Happy Birthday, Negin!!!

Stacia

Thank you all so much.  :grouphug: 

Wow those are lovely!

Gorgeous paintings. Love that the colors are so bright & happy.

You are so sweet to start birthday threads for the board! Thanks so much for adding to the friendly atmosphere here.

:grouphug:     

Darn, I missed your birthday (it was our anniversary!). 

Happy (Belated) Anniversary! :D

Love those paintings! 

I've loved his paintings for a while now. My Kindle Skin is one of his paintings and I've had a pinterest board on his stuff for a while. My dh knew that the Kindle Skin, as lovely as it is, often annoys me, since I can't see it properly due to the Kindle Case. He also heard me saying that I wish I had an Afremov calendar. So then he thought up the idea, called them in Mexico (where they now live), had it shipped to Miami, and then here to Grenada. I had no idea. 

Stacia, there are some paintings of his of Bruges and Brussels. :)

You should and you deserve it. :D

On his site, there are Daily Deals and free shipping anywhere in the world. 

On the three that pop up for Bruges, I do believe (more like I'm 99.9% sure) I've ridden in a small boat under that very bridge. The grassy area to the right was filled with beautiful swans. As soon as the picture popped up, I knew the exact place! LOL. (But, tsk, tsk. He uses the French name  :eek:  for Bruges when really it should be Brugge, esp. because Brugge is in the Dutch-speaking/Flemish part of Belgium. ;) :D )

On the three that pop up for Bruges, I do believe (more like I'm 99.9% sure) I've ridden in a small boat under that very bridge. The grassy area to the right was filled with beautiful swans. As soon as the picture popped up, I knew the exact place! LOL. (But, tsk, tsk. He uses the French name  :eek:  for Bruges when really it should be Brugge, esp. because Brugge is in the Dutch-speaking/Flemish part of Belgium. ;) :D )

I've wanted to visit Brugge for a few years now. It's number one on my list, all thanks to you. :D Your description makes it sound like an absolute fairy tale. Thank you for the spelling correction. I've been confused for quite some time as to which one it is.