Menu

What is the meaning of the green, horned monster guy that people have in their signatures?

unsinkable

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all.  Chucky, really?  

I was watching the Chucky movie upstairs in the playroom above the garage with a friend.  It had large, double windows on one wall.  All the sudden, the windows started shaking and the house started shaking.  We ran downstairs, past the glass front door where we saw wood from fences flying by.

I thought we were done for.  I thought Chucky and/or a demon was about to decimate us.

Turns out it was "just" straightline winds (it was thought to be a tornado at first).  It knocked down houses that were being built, removed large columns from front porches that were never found, and knocked down fences.  I've never, either before or since, been so happy to be in a major weather event.

That was like the straw that broke the camel's back.  *shudder*  I'm just letting everyone here know that they should feel obliged to give me their phone numbers so I can call them up in the middle of the night because I can't sleep.

I'd still be up. You wouldn't believe some of the pictures I saw looking for "mild" ones. Barry is just everywhere.

What is wrong with you people?

I open this thread, all innocent and with my anxiety under control, and then *BAM* creepy clowns every.freakin.where.

Sickos the lot of ya'..........

When DH asks why I did more drinking than sewing tonight I am directing him to this thread.

Hmmm, just dropping by to see where this thread headed since it seemed destined for weirdness ... I must say, you've all outdone yourselves on this one.  It's sort of the antithesis of the cupcake kilt craziness.  

If anyone comes up with a kilt cupcake clown doll combo, I quit.

I like beets.

What's up with the beet hating? So many people have told me lately that they hate beets. Well, I can understand the guy last night who explained that his mother squeezed them and made beet juice koolaid, but fresh roasted beets with butter - yum.

I just threw up a little.

Oh my goodness!  I laughed so hard I cried and that brought back my migraine!  Ouch!  But so worth it!  Unfortunately I have nothing to add to the hilarity of this thread.  Carry on, cleverer-than-me people.  Your work is appreciated.

Oh, and I am among the unwashed masses who don't know what the monster means.  I consider it somewhat cute when it is small, but downright freaky when it's enlarged.

I don't thank any of you for posting those pictures.  I feel sick to my stomach now I'm pretty sure I need some brain bleach to get those images out of my head.  I am, however, eternally grateful I was not able to visit the boards last night. Had I seen this last night, I never would have gone to sleep.

I'm still waiting to find out what the deal is with the little green monster though.