Menu

Happy Birthday Dirty Ethel Rackham!

Negin

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It has been such a lovely day that I nearly forgot that it was a milestone birthday. Had breakfast with a bunch of homeschool friends, rock climbing with dd and one of my climbing friends, playing with the dog on this gorgeous day and dinner at a new restaurant in town ( a great choice for my shellfish allergy - they had a menu for allergies and a very knowledgeable waitstaff.) All I need to make this day complete is a Hawks win!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. It has been such a lovely day that I nearly forgot that it was a milestone birthday. Had breakfast with a bunch of homeschool friends, rock climbing with dd and one of my climbing friends, playing with the dog on this gorgeous day and dinner at a new restaurant in town ( a great choice for my shellfish allergy - they had a menu for allergies and a very knowledgeable waitstaff.) All I need to make this day complete is a Hawks win!!

This sounds like a really great day! Happy Birthday!