Menu

I'm so sick...prayers appreciated.

melissad2

Hugs and prayers coming your way. It sounds like norovirus, and if so, it's highly highly contagious. I hope the rest of your family can avoid it. :grouphug:

Yep I think thats it... The baby already had it hence my little vacation on the bathroom floor and now my 6yo is infected! Grandma is down too :( here's hoping the three year old stays healthy. I think they are taking this sharing thing a little too far!

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm so sorry you're so sick! Are you sure it's a bug and not something you ate? (If food is the culprit, at least no one else in your family will catch it.)

I hope you feel better soon!!!

I don't think it is food related because the baby started the whole thing :(

ugh. I woke up today to my 3yr old screaming because she was covered in vomit. I was just in the clinic the past 2 days - a 4yo with ear infection and start of pneumonia and a baby with bronchiolitis who needs updrafts... but has no fever. Yet. Now the 3 year old has a fever, but it doesn't appear to be stomach flu (yay), just fever induced vomiting. SIGH. Guess I just wanna say you aren't the only one. Hope quick recovery. I'm worn thin from 2 weeks of sick kids.