Menu

S/o how many of you have never noticed that i have an linked image in my sig?

Did you know or can you tell that my siggie image is a link to my blog?  

1. 1. Did you know or can you tell that my siggie image is a link to my blog?

• Yes, i knew or can easily tell that it is a link.
    • No, never knew it was a link, just thought it was an image
    • I never gave it much thought because i have no interest in blog hopping.

Okay this is a spin off from another thread, where people were asking "how do i get to our blog, Halcyon?" and i was like "um, the link in my siggie? :confused: lol" and a bunch of posters were like "no way! That's a link??"

So be honest. Can you tell, or did you know, that the image is my siggie is a link to my blog??

It's lovely, and I feel silly for not having noticed it. It's just that I tend to be more interested in what you're actually saying in your post, so I don't really look closely at the signature.

Going to have a look at the blog.

Aw, you're sweet. Really, this wasnt a plea for visits at ALL. I just was surprised at the fact that posters didnt realize it was a link. Silly me, trying to get all FANCY and such......:tongue_smilie:

Okay this is a spin off from another thread, where people were asking "how do i get to our blog, Halcyon?" and i was like "um, the link in my siggie? :confused: lol" and a bunch of posters were like "no way! That's a link??"

So be honest. Can you tell, or did you know, that the image is my siggie is a link to my blog??

Had absolutely no idea.

I like your blog, and I realized that I have visited it before (maybe because I look at Kash and Angela's blogs too), just not for a while. I tend to go in bursts of blog reading. I look at lots to get ideas, then after a while I start to feel it's not helping me anymore, and I feel inferior to everyone else, so I stop reading blogs for a while, until I'm ready for more ideas...

I knew. In my mind it had to be a link, because there was no text link or address. I figured no one would promote their blog without a link or, at least, an address.

:iagree:

Your blog is named in the image. That should be enough to make it clear it's a link. OTOH, I've been an avid internet user for 14 years. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree:

I knew. In my mind it had to be a link, because there was no text link or address. I figured no one would promote their blog without a link or, at least, an address.

Until I read the blog title in the script, I never thought about it. Before that, I figured it was just a sig line. Once I saw the title, I assumed it was a link.

I rarely read sig lines unless I am looking for more info like kids ages and such.

I don't read many blogs so I don't go looking for them. IF I was a blog reader, your sig link would make me want to visit :0)

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

I have admired the image, but had no idea it was a link. However, I am so generally clueless with technology, that unless there is a big arrow and a sign that says "BLOG LINK HERE" I might not get it. So I'm probably not the best one to judge by. I always think that if I had been born two years later I would find everything related to computers SO much more intuitive, like my little brother does. I went to college with a typewriter, lol!

Okay, here's how I didn't notice it. My eyes were drawn to the much larger script "Rowing Downstream" and then once I finished reading that, they were drawn into the butterflies. I don't think I ever even glanced down at the smaller print below where the word "blog" hid.

I rarely read sig lines unless I am looking for more info like kids ages and such.

I don't read many blogs so I don't go looking for them.

:iagree: I also rarely read sigs or blogs so though I saw your blog link I didn't think about it enough to realize what it was.