Menu

After many years...I finally did it.

I cut my hair...SHORT. The bangs (front) was supposed to be a bit longer/angled down, swoopy-type. That didn't happen, but overall, I'd say this is an improvement from the pulled-back short pony-tail/wimpy bun I've been wearing for the better part of the past 5 years.

I told dh...it's just hair. It will grow. ;)

I cut my hair...SHORT. The bangs (front) was supposed to be a bit longer/angled down, swoopy-type. That didn't happen, but overall, I'd say this is an improvement from the pulled-back short pony-tail/wimpy bun I've been wearing for the better part of the past 5 years.

Your hair looks lovely & shorter hair makes you look younger too.

I envy those of you who can

(a) carry off short hair, and

(b) are so brave to do it! I know it's hair, I know it grows back, and yet .... I'm a coward LOL.

The difference between that picture and your avatar isn't huge - you have the kind of great face that can rock either - both - hairstyles!

Signed,

Envious

I envy those of you who can

(a) carry off short hair, and

(b) are so brave to do it! I know it's hair, I know it grows back, and yet .... I'm a coward LOL.

The difference between that picture and your avatar isn't huge - you have the kind of great face that can rock either - both - hairstyles!

Signed,

Envious

Either short or long (well, at least shoulder length), I look really, really bad in around the chin-length style of any type...:D My hair is so much thinner than it was 2 years ago...and wearing it back was making it break...so I just "did" it. I think the stylist was more terrified of cutting it than I was of cutting it short. I haven't had it like this since I was 8.

You hair looks GORGEOUS!! I love the new cut! :) There is

on how to cut the side swoopy bangs yourself at home. I thought I would post it up here for you or anyone else that might find it helpful. The girl talks way too much and is silly, but the technique is good. Just fast forward to 3:06 on the video, that's where she starts showing how to actually cut the bangs. HTH. :)

But I like my no style pony-tail/wimpy look. Well, I don't put it in a bun but just wear a pony tail all the time. I used to have super short hair and it was so easy, practical, and cute. But for some reason I'm just scared to do it again! Good for you to make the decision when you've been thinking about it so long. It really looks good!