Menu

Song School Spanish Update and Discount

lexi

I spoke with Classical Academic Press to find out more info about Song School Spanish. They sent me files of the first 5 lessons (pre-editing) and the audio for those lessons. I have them that I can email to anyone who is interested. The email also mentions a 25% discount. If you want me to forward the email to you, give me your email or send me a private message with your email address. I'm happy to pass along the info to anyone who's interested. :)

I'll post the body of the email below:

This sample packet of Song School Spanish contains the first five chapters of the book. This book is in production and very near release. We think we should be able to release Song School Spanish very close to Sept. 1. We are working very hard to reach this date, but we have learned to do editing and proofing right the first time!

You may use the chapters in these packets at no charge. In addition, we will offer you a 25% discount when you purchase your books after our release. Simply email us and refer to this email to receive your discount.

Also attached are mp3 files of the songs that accompany the first five chapters of the book.

If you wish, you may forward these files to friends that you think may be interested in reviewing and possibly using them.

Best,

Christopher P.

Christopher Perrin, Ph.D.

Publisher/Consultant

Classical Academic Press | Via Nova Media

I sent out the email. Hopefully everything went through. I am in the process of moving so my internet is not reliable right now.

The ages are for preschool - kindergarten I think. Possibly even early elementary. I would use it with my 4 and 6 year olds.

I sent out the emails. If you start using the samples we'll have to start a thread for what everyone thinks about them. I'm hoping that this program is what I've been looking for in a Spanish curriculum.

Can't wait to hear opinions. :001_smile: